Media Diary Of The SFA Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

I have asked the help of our fitness trainer Lucy Pinder to assist in cleaning up some of this thread...She is about to clean the pipes and rid the thread of some of the substance that has infiltrated it...

RhFmYY3.gif

She is under a fair bit of pressure as our results have been pretty poor this season. One can't question her desires (both of them in fact) to succeed, but perhaps some of her methods may need to be monitored closer. I mean what sort of warm down is this? Strangest looking Jumping Jacks I have ever seen, although perhaps if I put her directly behind our goals DREAM TEAM BUFF might kick a little straighter...How can you miss hitting those fun bags!!

afccc9887836ac26c7a6536a80152b8f.gif

Also seems some of our players like Willo_ and even Tayl0r seem lethargic and run of of legs during games. Are they spending far to much time working behind the scenes with Lucy....in fact why are so many of our players staying behind to do "Extra's".

Although, she has been a huge hit with some opposition players. Our match threads seem well received with activity peeking once she appears and while the thread may get a little messy, players of both sides seem pretty relaxed and satisfied once the thread has climaxed at games end...Nah,I think it is our posting style.

I now wonder if Lucy is the reason why we have had 2 high profile players indicate "The Lair" as an appealing place for S20.

Mmmm much to ponder between now and the end of the season.
I brought her into the club, quite frankly the fact that anybody else gets some benefit from her just shows the good person I am!

What's worse than a s**t thread?

People who whinge and complain about s**t threads, while offering up nothing of substance themselves

I was going to offer up some substance...but I felt A Bit High has gone straight. Plus I bumped into Power Raid and his grandma...threes company and bingo was due

Game Day is finally here and I'm pumped. Lucy decided we should have the players over for a movie night last night. She is great at selecting movies our Lucy!

Things seemed to go pretty smoothly last night and Im sure we are totally ready for the match. Do a bit of a head count to make sure all the team are still here... so far so good but it looks manboob is missing.

hqdefault.jpg

SM won't be happy that we shaved his golden locks off...looks nothing like Kieren Jack now!!

funniest-drunken-people-around-the-world-5243e41e275c8.img

Tayl0r seems well rested for the game. Expecting a big effort from her this weekend.

Time to have a bath and head down to The Lair...I usually set things up for match day early. Mark out the ground, cut the oranges, put out the players kit, fill the drink bottles, get the canteen organised, fill the eskies for our corporate sponsors etc and I always throw in a DVD to inspire the side. Who ever thinks us Captains just "Pick the Side" is an idiot. This weekend I think the video will be the GSW v Hawks game, sure the Hawks were without Hodgey and Lewie but it was a fantastic "David V Goliath" story and if they can't be inspired by that one Im not sure how to get the best out of them. I catch the clubs official transport to the game and am really pleased to find manboob is as keen as I am as he was waiting for me on the bus. Gotta love the rookies eagerness for success.

drunken-night-lead.jpg

Looks like Hatchy1992 beat me to having that bath. Loving the keenness shown by our #1 Ruckman

o-NAKED-GUY-570.jpg

manboob shows his obvious leadership skills as he waits for me on the clubs transport to the game. Feels good knowing is as keen as me for the match.

Its gonna be a good day today!

Last edited:
Dear Diary,

Being the Captain of the best managed team in the league certainly has its issues. I'm not sure when I took the job that I was ready for the pressures that come with it.

I mean, these dick jokes don't just write themselves and the constant attacks on our beloved Whore Tree makes me think that there are other captains who will stop at nothing to tear down our great club. The 14 young ladies I woke up with this morning agree with me, well 13 - the other one had her mouth full but I think she nodded her head - I couldn't tell as my vision was obscured...

Anyway, the team is going well. We all seem to be having fun but I can't help but feel like we are being watched and stalked all the time.

The Springfield Opera Group van has been across the street for days...

imtq2x.jpg

Must go diary, zackah, Mr_Smooth and I are about to head down for dinner. I think we are having some kind of pork... I'm not sure really.

Go Warriors!

FR

I was going to offer up some substance...but I felt A Bit High has gone straight. Plus I bumped into Power Raid and his grandma...threes company and bingo was due

legs 11, I'm back and my joints have never felt better!

Dear Diary,

Being the Captain of the best managed team in the league certainly has its issues. I'm not sure when I took the job that I was ready for the pressures that come with it.

I mean, these dick jokes don't just write themselves and the constant attacks on our beloved Whore Tree makes me think that there are other captains who will stop at nothing to tear down our great club. The 14 young ladies I woke up with this morning agree with me, well 13 - the other one had her mouth full but I think she nodded her head - I couldn't tell as my vision was obscured...

Anyway, the team is going well. We all seem to be having fun but I can't help but feel like we are being watched and stalked all the time.

The Springfield Opera Group van has been across the street for days...

imtq2x.jpg

Must go diary, zackah, Mr_Smooth and I are about to head down for dinner. I think we are having some kind of pork... I'm not sure really.

Go Warriors!

FR

do you always refer to your SFA team mates as ladies?

Dear Diary,

What a whirlwind few months it's been. It seems like only yesterday I was running out for my debut and yet here we are today and somehow I've been named as the captain of the Wonders, ClarkeM told me they were going to revolutionize the Sweet FA by having a player from another club captain the team.

I'm greatly confused....I knew things were bad but I didn't realise they were this dire.

But never one to back down from a challenge I'll do my best, I still have to learn almost all of the players names and none of them have been around the club much which makes it hard, apparently they don't have as much time in the middle of the school term but I'm going to try and organise team meetings to tie in with their after school care which should hopefully work best for everyone.

I was assured that the team would be named on time and have been busy with my own side so hopefully everyone knows where they are playing this week.

Whatever happens today I guess is irrelevant, there will be a new captain next week anyway.

I'm off now to get loosened up by Lucy, then a quick nap straight after before heading to the ground for my game today.

Go Wolves
Willo_

s**t, grabbed the wrong Hawks v GWS DVD..its the 160 odd point thumping the Hawks dished out back in 2012. Hope the players are so focussed on the game that they don't really notice.

Also had 2 phone calls from opposition players today.

ClarkeM asked me to Captain the Wonders next week and The Filth Wizard wants me to put the Dragons team sheet in...

Might run this by okeydoke7 to see if its alright.

Go Wolves!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Major part of the Captains role is the welfare of his players. Regularly checking in to see how they are going, seeing if there are any issues, any ideas to make the players time at the club more enjoyable or asking for input to assist in keeping the club moving forward. Its not a one glove fits all approach as there are many different personalities and age groups amongst most lists.

With this is mind I have put out a Missing Persons Report to Police on the following players who have not been seen since the end of S18.

49861.jpg

GETSOMENUTS - last seen Dec 14, 2014. This popular figure of the club was VC at the time of his disappearance. Liked by many within the SFA this Geelong hard man was being groomed as the clubs next Captain. Police are sure this was the work of more than 1 man because as many would know GSN would not go without leaving his mark or several.

17857.jpg

krisholio14 - Still a regular poster on BF but decided to take a season off due to other commitments. A popular Wall of Fame Club Legend could well make a return in S20. Hopefully he can cut back on his other BF threads to fit us in again soon.

63731.jpg

Mr Gor - Another popular team player who has not been seen around these part since Dec 1st 2014. A former member of the leadership group has completely fallen off the grid and Police are concerned he may well have been mixed up in Real Life conflicts. Damn you David Sterry.

7746.jpg

apollo_creed - This could well be his mug shot. A player who promised so much and while delivering on the odd occasion did not live up to the billing. May well have ran off with a circus and could be selling his personal "Show Bags" range at a carny stall.

47380.jpg

SOPH_CROSS - The mere sight of her will melt some of the SFA players from last season. Unseen in season S19 police are very keen to talk with Juggalo Balla about the possible whereabouts of this once popular player. Police are also keen to chat with grimlock, a well known associate of SC who has also gone missing from the club. While grim is not a suspect, they are keen to know if he can assist in finding SOPH.

Last edited:
Manboob just getting home now big.day.morning.night I'm an 80's footballer in a teens world.

Soph is fine. She's busy taking pictures of another certain bigfooty member sticking big things into her mouth.

She can fit your head in there???

Dear diary,

#geauxhawks
#makeuphashtagfortheround
#geauxhawks
#chawkboard
#blamecitroinifitslateevenifitsmyweektodoit
#geauxhawks
#lineup
#geauxhawks
#win
#ggloseropponentinnicertermsthanthat
Oh s**t. The cHAWK board!
#BlameItOnDemons

Dear Vice-Diary,

Went to the supermarket seeking a refund on the rat bait I bought last week.

Unfortunately, pants is still captain... the food spiking ballet goes on.

Hearts,

brahj

P.S. Don't forget Milk. He had to walk home from school twice last week.

Dear Vice-Diary,

Hearts,

brahj

That stuffs a slow burn mate, you'll just find him in a week or so dead in your roof or in a wall space

Dear Vice-Diary,

Hearts,

brahj

jesse-makes-coffees.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back