Injury Dixon injured meniscus at some stage in the past

Remove this Banner Ad

Stay off the Camry Board you lot they are like pigs in s**t over there with this news.. leave them to it, it'll be the highlight of their year as they plummet back to where they belong.

things might start to get back to normal with them being upset if we get a top up player (or 2) and then when Dixon is back running in 2 weeks

I'll try but if i cant walk the stairs i will use the lift to get to my seat.
Found my Last one healed real fast, was up and going in less than two weeks and that was with a clean out and some ligament damage.

Last edited:

The club's reporting of injuries now is infinitely better than the Choco and Primus years.
Back then eg some 4 - 6 week injuries weren't updated for at least 4 - 6 weeks, and then became the inevitable `indefinite! ' :rolleyes:

The club is a disgrace. Everyone knows that it is always possible to give an exact timing on any players recovery from every type of injury. The fact that our club always gives vague "4-6 weeks" type answers instead of timings to the picosecond is just designed to hoodwink supporters and to give us false hope.

If this happens again my membership is going straight to the microwave.

The club is a disgrace. Everyone knows that it is always possible to give an exact timing on any players recovery from every type of injury. The fact that our club always gives vague "4-6 weeks" type answers instead of timings to the picosecond is just designed to hoodwink supporters and to give us false hope.

If this happens again my membership is going straight to the microwave.

Steady on wharfie, injecting players with a banned substances is a disgrace. Not letting the opposition know when a player is likely to be available is hardly a disgrace. Would it make any difference if we knew the exact date of Dixon's return from injury?

Are you really serious about being able to predict the exact date of a player's return from surgery? No, you cannot be serious.

Steady on wharfie, injecting players with a banned substances is a disgrace. Not letting the opposition know when a player is likely to be available is hardly a disgrace. Would it make any difference if we knew the exact date of Dixon's return from injury?

Are you really serious about being able to predict the exact date of a player's return from surgery? No, you cannot be serious.

Good to see you arrived there eventually.

You struggle with sarcasm perception don't you Sheldon?

That is what smilies are for and there are some things that should not be posted even in jest lest someone assumes you are serious. I await wharfie's clarification.

Lol wow

That is what smilies are for and there are some things that should not be posted even in jest lest someone assumes you are serious. I await wharfie's clarification.
I am crushed that having read my many posts on this forum you consider me the type of person who would post something like that not in jest :(

Edit: I would have thought that the use of absolutes, as mentioned by bomberclifford in an earlier post, would have been a bit of a give away even if the picosecond reference went through to the keeper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it Jasper a couple of years ago? From memory it was someone that sat on my bench in dream team for weeks and our whole league kept getting annoyed with me as his 4 weeks lasted almost half a season....being the only port supporter, yet one of many that had jasper, it was clearly my fault at the time

That pesky hip flexor dragged on an on

That

was the one, hip flexor. He was cheap defender that year and was though good value and in near every team at the start of the season. One of the 'portlets' so must have been 2013.

Hip flexors are a ridiculous muscle, should not have been invented

But... how would one then flex their hip??

Was it Jasper a couple of years ago? From memory it was someone that sat on my bench in dream team for weeks and our whole league kept getting annoyed with me as his 4 weeks lasted almost half a season....being the only port supporter, yet one of many that had jasper, it was clearly my fault at the time
Nope that was a 4 weeker that turned into 7 in 2013. The one we are talking about was a 4 weeker that lasted 2/3rds of a season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back