Society & Culture Do you hold grudges.

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish I could hold my tongue half as good as I can hold a grudge.

My favourite Doonesbury.
db080113.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're in a position of authority and abuse it, i will eternally remember.

If you're an ex telling everyone

I have a small member, thats ok, because that means you have a loose .........

I am torn between "revenge is a dish best served cold, nothing will be forgotten" and "the best revenge is to have good life". I'm kinda thinking it would be cool to serve some cold revenge and also have a great life.

Hamill can still get stuffed.

If someone does me wrong in real life if they were a friend, that's it for me, unless they got a damn good reason and have genuinely apologized, I will not spend my time in their company again.

Where do some girls get off texting " I miss you "
Do they expect you genuinely going to respond when the reason they do not see you anymore was they pissed you off so much and if they got any genuine reflection they would understand why and at least apologise. But "I miss you"
nah, f off and live with the consequences.

So yeah, in some circumstances I might hold grudges.:mad:

One bloke at work has cracked the shits at me because I called him a whiny little bitch,about 5 months ago lolz.
Get over it knobjockey.

When I was 18, I attended a Hawaiian themed party for a friend who was moving away. The guest of honours sister was giving everyone Lei's as they came in. Being the super humorous young man I was, I said to sisters husband "Your wife has Lei'd everyone here". A few small chuckles and life went on

5 full years past and another party, this guy tried to knock my block off for that comment. That's epic grudge holding!

I used to hold a grudge and be bitter towards people who have wronged me but not anymore, cos if I hold onto hate I'm just consuming negativity and ruining my own life cos I'm consumed with rage, now I'm more at ease with myself and don't feel frustrated anymore and feel so much better for it.

The way I see it why let someone I dislike let me cloud my thoughts who are clearly not worth my time ☺

When I was 18, I attended a Hawaiian themed party for a friend who was moving away. The guest of honours sister was giving everyone Lei's as they came in. Being the super humorous young man I was, I said to sisters husband "Your wife has Lei'd everyone here". A few small chuckles and life went on

5 full years past and another party, this guy tried to knock my block off for that comment. That's epic grudge holding!

Bloody hell.
What a campaigner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back