Analysis Dockers Supercoach/Fantasy Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

I know Duffield was the sub on the weekend but had he been playing different to his usual quarterback/kickins roll over the past few weeks?
I noticed the only other time Duffield has had a lead period was 2nd half of 2013 when Ibbotson was doing well. Is there anything to that?
Many thanks

I think Neale, Mundy are taking his points. Last week he was just being managed.

Not sure if he will get back to previous scores.

I thought i would save you asking the question, get Michael Barlow in now - he had a slow start but he is just building up now. In Fantasy he is 100k cheaper, so he is a dead set bargain.

Yes he will keep his scores up.

I thought i would save you asking the question, get Michael Barlow in now - he had a slow start but he is just building up now. In Fantasy he is 100k cheaper, so he is a dead set bargain.

I disagree. I don't think he is a bad pick at his current price but think there are better value picks. Coupled with the number of R12 premiums, I'd be looking elsewhere. For R12 mids he currently sits behind Steven, Armitage, Pendlebury, Mundy, Fyfe, Neale, Heppell. I think there are strong arguments for Parker, Sidebottom, JPK, even Montagna. If you are trading in Barlow now he needs to be better than most of those players. I don't think he puts up top 10 mid numbers from here to the end of the year.

Thanks for pre-empting my Q! I wanted to ask a follow up question related to competition for points. With Fyfe, Neale and Mundy all scoring very well so far this year, how likely is it that Barlow will average more, from now until the end of the year, than any of these guys? Like almost every good team, I have Fyfe but the other two don't seem like they're about to let up and I feel like this greatly reduces Barlow's chances of scoring 100+ each week. What do you see him averaging for the rest of the year? I feel like I want to pick him up but I'm not sure there's enough pie to go around.

Thanks for pre-empting my Q! I wanted to ask a follow up question related to competition for points. With Fyfe, Neale and Mundy all scoring very well so far this year, how likely is it that Barlow will average more, from now until the end of the year, than any of these guys? Like almost every good team, I have Fyfe but the other two don't seem like they're about to let up and I feel like this greatly reduces Barlow's chances of scoring 100+ each week. What do you see him averaging for the rest of the year? I feel like I want to pick him up but I'm not sure there's enough pie to go around.
There was enough pie in the Geelong Halcyon days to feed the ABCS.

Border line 22 and big sub risk. I would avoid.

Thanks.

This is for a draft-based game rather than anything with a salary cap, so as long as he gets some game time I'll be pleased.

He'd be my 10th or 11th forward (start 5 each week) so I wouldn't need him to produce anything huge....but always helps if he's in the picture for senior games.

Jack Hannath's JS?

Struggling for fwd cheapies.. but is he just being rolled out vs GCS just to see him against an easier opponent?
How's he been going in the magoos?

Cheers

Jack Hannath's JS?

Struggling for fwd cheapies.. but is he just being rolled out vs GCS just to see him against an easier opponent?
How's he been going in the magoos?

Cheers
Very poor job security, he won't spend more than 2 weeks in the dockers side unless he pulls something out of his arse.

WAFL form is ok, but nothing to write home about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi All,

If mcpharlin or Alex pearce got injured who is the next key defender you'd play?

Cheers
On a slightly more serious note, either a reshuffle with Mayne or Tabs going back, or more likely, Tanner Smith, who is a rookie but just been upgraded to the main list for an LTI.

Gday guys, DT question

Will Clancee Pearce keep his scoring up and will he stay in the same role? Looking at his scores he's had 7 solid-excellent scores 79-124 and 4 poor-mediocre scores 50-67. Looking at upgrading Kamdyn McIntosh as he looks to be finished in price after this week but I won't have over 450k as I don't have anymore fat rookies to cull so Pearce falls in my price range, thoughts here? Seen that Duffman has gone downhill and Ibbotson isn't really an option.

Gday guys, DT question

Will Clancee Pearce keep his scoring up and will he stay in the same role? Looking at his scores he's had 7 solid-excellent scores 79-124 and 4 poor-mediocre scores 50-67. Looking at upgrading Kamdyn McIntosh as he looks to be finished in price after this week but I won't have over 450k as I don't have anymore fat rookies to cull so Pearce falls in my price range, thoughts here? Seen that Duffman has gone downhill and Ibbotson isn't really an option.

Get Brodie Smith.
Clancee looks solid, and no reason his form will drop but Smith is 100k cheaper and should score about the same.

Get Brodie Smith.
Clancee looks solid, and no reason his form will drop but Smith is 100k cheaper and should score about the same.
Not sold on Smith, scored too many 70s for my liking and has only gone above 80 3 times, already have Laird also who is a gun and would be averaging close to 90 if he wasn't KOd twice already.

Thinking Harbrow maybe, he was injured once but got his 58 in good time before being subbed out, only had one absolute stinker so far against Hawthorn.

Anyways cheers mate.

If I could please ask, what was DeBoars role on the weekend? Looking at him in a draft league. If Midfield il look, but not if playing fwd. thanks

If I could please ask, what was DeBoars role on the weekend? Looking at him in a draft league. If Midfield il look, but not if playing fwd. thanks
Bit of both I think LiftLift - certainly spent a fair bit of time in the middle (may have had a run with on Pendlebury at times) and also spent time forward later in the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back