List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People do realise black was injured for most of the year. If someone could have taken he's spot they would have. Yes wood IS going to be good. The reason black and harper won't be traded is talent. Time is running out for harper to get he's body right but the talent is there and black when not carrying a shoulder injury sustained against freeo or west coast is a vital piece to this team

Well i agree this mite be what north are thinking! its only two yrs and we arnt really losing anything... Waite will be gone in a few yrs and Mason would will be ready so i dnt know wat all fuss.....

Tomorrow?

They signed on page three.
Tomorrow Jeremy Cameron signs on.
This is the exact reason why we should grab Waite.
Can Waite change his name to White, so we can have white, black, and brown in the fwd line, plus a few more colours, in greenwood, goldstein, and a kid of the nickname silver running around the paddock.

We do have promising up and coming forwards... Speed and silky skills thats what north need

Tomorrow Jeremy Cameron signs on.

Can Waite change his name to White, so we can have white, black, and brown in the fwd line, plus a few more colours, in greenwood, goldstein, and a kid of the nickname silver running around the paddock.

Jeremy Cameron?

I have inside information that we are looking to trade Jack, Cunners and Black for Fyfe. Freo to give us their first rounder as well.

Watch this space.

Jeremy Cameron?

I have inside information that we are looking to trade Jack, Cunners and Black for Fyfe. Freo to give us their first rounder as well.

Watch this space.
Throw in Zac Dawson or no deal!

I have reached the end of the thred and now I don't know what do do with myself.

Don't worry, that's the same thought most of us are having as we catch up with the thread and click on reply, fingers tapping away without knowing wtf their chosen keys will amount to as a collective.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greenwood is worth way more to us than pick 11. Just F&&**&& pay the man.

FFS, if we lose Levi and end up with Higgins I'll cry.

Don't worry, that's the same thought most of us are having as we catch up with the thread and click on reply, fingers tapping away without knowing wtf their chosen keys will amount to as a collective.
LOL!!

I can see Greenwood in the best 22 when we raise the cup. You don't trade him away... unless it's for 2 best 22 premiership players.

Alot of luv for Levi yeah he done it tough for a few years and this year he stepped up! Hope he reads all his posts

I highly doubt we lose Greenwood, because all throughout last year and this year Brad has stated that North Melbourne doesnt look to lose players to gain players we just look to improve and add to the list! So coming off what Brad says i believe, if Levi does leave I dare say do we blame Brad or what do we do who do we blame?

Its going to get worse with F.a but north dont lose players easily like some clubs.. Thats why i luv this club!

The fact that Greenwood lives with Aaron Edwards can only be good. I can only hope Az is getting in his ear and telling him a change might not be the best decision. A 2 year deal is fair at 300K and if he is playing just as well at the end of that deal then a 3 year deal should be in the offering at better money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back