PC DotA 2

Remove this Banner Ad

A-Z challenge first Meepo game:

NrEyIoO.png

Two guys rage quit after we started steamrolling about 20-25 mins in. Even with my bad coordination I got a triple kill from a NTTAWWT blink. Very fun hero but I don't want to play a team that actually knows what it's doing.
Haha pretty funny cause the Lich on your team is a mate of mine.

I'm starting to follow the pro scene. There are just too many games though to catch up. I see that Navi are very inconsistent and Alliance are still dominating. Casters wonder 'which navi' will show up.

Yeah I just watch about the top 8 or so teams for EU and China and maybe 1 US team.

The rest I don't bother with.

What are Na'vi up to these days?

Na'vi vs Alliance playoffs, Dota2 Champions League - Starting 1 day from now (4am kick-off IIRC). May have to catch up on the latest games from this tournament but from what I can recall Na'Vi were looking solid in the group stages. They looked shaky in their first rounds of 3, only losing due to inability of their line-up to end the game within their time frame or making a costly decision very late in the game, but they tended to recover after trailing 1-nil by stomping the other teams in the follow up games. Alliance were very much similar to Na'Vi on the other side of the group stage, only suffering a loss to Team Empire (2-1).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only one you need to see really. I'm quite fond of StarLadder but, russians are crazy. **** Chinese Dota, here's to another Western TI winner. Anybody but Cloud9.

Can't wait to see who gets invited. They should start coming out soon. Hoping for Liquid, but looking very doubtful atm.

Just tried playing LoL after spending most of my MOBA days on Dota 2. I just couldn't get into LoL at all. I really dislike the rune system and the mastery trees.

I'm not even any good at DOTA either, I've only played games against bots. I'm rather horrible actually :p It's been ages since I last played (december) so I've probably gone backwards in progress. Looking to start giving it another go though, maybe play against actual people.

Just tried playing LoL after spending most of my MOBA days on Dota 2. I just couldn't get into LoL at all. I really dislike the rune system and the mastery trees.

I'm not even any good at DOTA either, I've only played games against bots. I'm rather horrible actually :p It's been ages since I last played (december) so I've probably gone backwards in progress. Looking to start giving it another go though, maybe play against actual people.
Playing with mates and people who are willing to teach you is so much better than bots. Bots are dumb and predictable but good for getting to know hero's without ruining a match lol. Wish I could play more :(

Playing with mates and people who are willing to teach you is so much better than bots. Bots are dumb and predictable but good for getting to know hero's without ruining a match lol. Wish I could play more :(

Been playing almost exclusively with bots trying to step up my game from playing "right click heroes" lol like Invoker, Naga, Puck etc... Sometimes bots are better partners than online! hahahahah

If anyone wants a real challenge, chuck them on unfair and dl this txt mod

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=105585

Proper builds on the heros combined with the bots cheating and it's really hard to win sometimes. You can die in an instant... But it's much more fun.

Sven gets mom/and daedaluls= quick death...:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back