Dowler shatters pelvis again

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 11, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Gee whiz I can't believe it ...

Sorry guys, it's a joke. :D

Thought i'd follow the trend of the other club forums and try out Hawk supporters for size. :p

http://tools.fodey.com/generators/newspaper/snippet.asp

Nifty site though ;)

banghead1.gif

Mod's Headbanger Award For Outlandishness

seriously that is not funny... My stomach twisted in pain at the thought of losing a player we have given up so much on getting to the club.

philhawk said:
Bah it's a joke Alex. Perhaps I have a peculiar sense of humour, but don't take things too seriously mate. :p

OK that has broke me nearly as much as Luke Hodge in car accident (april fools) and buddy in trouble again!

Funny though!

Good stuff

Yes it was a good joke and you really had me, but you could have picked something less stressfull, like Spider rigging the lottery. :confused:

philhawk said:
Bah it's a joke Alex. Perhaps I have a peculiar sense of humour, but don't take things too seriously mate. :p

That was awesome.......I dead set nearly suffered a minor stroke reading that!!!

Not kidding, I still have a bit of a stitch now :p

philhawk said:
Gee whiz I can't believe it ... ;)
I know you're attempting humour Phil, but I'm pretty good friends with Beau's sister and I was seconds away from calling her and offering my sympathies - try posting pics of semi-naked chicks...you can't go wrong.

You've obviously got a bit of mongrel in you.............we might be able to use you in the mid-field, can you kick long and straight (as well as in the guts) ?

philhawk said:
Geez you're fricking hard to please Binxy.

Happy now, dammit?!

No! Where's her number and a name?

BTW the joke. I thought, Huh? I was there today, sure Dowler was one of the last to leave but he wasnt taking speckys, lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Binxy said:
I know you're attempting humour Phil, but I'm pretty good friends with Beau's sister and I was seconds away from calling her and offering my sympathies - try posting pics of semi-naked chicks...you can't go wrong.

Was that sympathies to Dowler's sister for Beau's injury or for being pretty good friends with Binxy? ........ sorry Binxy, couldn't resist it :D

Binxy i love the way you turn every thread into a thread with a hot semi naked chick. It's really good form.:thumbsu:
And in regards to the joke, i think i just crapped my pants i was that scared when i read it. Clever though.

When I saw the thread title I thought "No it's just a joke or a troll causing trouble" Then I saw it was by Philhawk, normally a respected and worthwhile poster, and I was thinking what a waste of pick 6 in the draft. So you got me good mate.... just don't do it again!:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back