Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
She will be in journalistic ecstasy over this development. Eewww... the thought of Caro in ecstasy is disturbing.

I don't know - during her two-year long crusade against Essenscum I find her really sexy!

Essendon board saying "He was not sacked, it is a mutual decision". They think this equates to Essendon trolling Caro.

The club that keeps on giving
I'm a bit disappointed to be honest - don't think Bomber is going to supply as much material as Hird has over the years.
The total troll today would be if Bomber had already signed with Gold Coast

And an 800k settlement to Robinson.

I think I've found paradise.

Where on earth is all this money coming from

1 Mil legal bills
800,000 Robinson
payout to Hird ?????

The payout to Robinson also bodes well for Paddy and his defection
Do they want him taking them to court

1 Mil legal bills
800,000 Robinson
payout to Hird ?????

The deluded members I dare say. They've kind of asked for it.

1 Mil legal bills
800,000 Robinson
payout to Hird ?????

PLus the pay they gave him upfront to holiday in France. I like the troll Caroline put in her article about the powerbrokers preferring to pay Hird 1.25M than to have him around the club and damaging their brand and culture. The golden boy seems to be taking a golden shower from all and sundry at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark Robinson still living in Hird denial.

He has invested a lot by being the Hird Camp apologist

And much like with their new training facility, they'll have hugely paid players and coaching staff out rattling tins to pay for all this folly.

Surely he can't hold his job after his 'journalistic efforts' of the past 18-months?

I'm convinced he is part of the Essendon brigade on BigFooty.

I have spoken to Essendon supporters which I know in-person and they have been fair-minded about it all. I come on here and it's as if the rest of the Essendon population is #standingbyhird, ignorantly following the guy who continues to damage their club. Is BigFooty a good sample to go off?

I have spoken to Essendon supporters which I know in-person and they have been fair-minded about it all. I come on here and it's as if the rest of the Essendon population is #standingbyhird, ignorantly following the guy who continues to damage their club. Is BigFooty a good sample to go off?

Ask Echols

He's our resident Essendon anthropologist.

Maybe Rines is Robbo - what do you think Echols

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back