Dragons-Sharks Combined Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd already committed to the Sharks 2008 thread and on tf for this team. Didn't realise that I needed to do it here too.

Of course the Sharks rover is in.

Looking forward to being a part of this new gun team!:thumbsu::D

Another one in. Good to have you aboard JM :p:thumbsu:

1 Frankston Rover
2 Pie4Life
3 Fantastic Crows
4 Tuhob
5 eth-dog
6 The Reaper
7 CrowGirl74
8 Trigg
9 LSS
10 Kahuna
11 Jimmy_c8
12 Amos
13 Defier
14 KingRich
15 Sausageroll
16 Coin_Toss
17 Ljp86

Lookin' good boys and Crowgirl

Hey, **** off. I'm still a part of this side. I post regularly. Why am I still not a part of this team?

Put me back on the list please.

Hey, **** off. I'm still a part of this side. I post regularly. Why am I still not a part of this team?

I think they're just making sure everyone confirms they're here on this thread.

i'd confirmed I was playing in 2 other locations but wasn't added to the list until I confirmed in this thread.

I'd be very surprised if you're not added to the list now

Ever since I was drafted into the Dragons squad, I have given my all. I won the teams first best and fairest award and lead the goalkicking in 2005 and this was all in my and the club's first season.

We haven't performed for the last two years but I have been there week in and week out for the last two seasons even though we've been s**t. I've posted in all Dragons related threads and been one of the few people around that have actually shown an interest in the side.

I don't like the change but I have previously said that I would like to stay and be a part of the combined club become successful.

You sure as hell aren't getting rid of me without a fight.

I think they're just making sure everyone confirms they're here on this thread.

i'd confirmed I was playing in 2 other locations but wasn't added to the list until I confirmed in this thread.

I'd be very surprised if you're not added to the list now

FR & Ljp have exchanged words put it that way. Ljp should be included as he is a great poster and always supports the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe if you stop sooking and accusing me of cheating, I'll be more receptive to your requests.

You're back on this list cos I like P4L but anymore smartarse comments and I'll have no hesitation in giving you the flick.

Maybe if you stop sooking and accusing me of cheating, I'll be more receptive to your requests.

When have I ever accused you cheating?

Frankston Rover said:
You're back on this list cos I like P4L but anymore smartarse comments and I'll have no hesitation in giving you the flick.

Thankyou. Isn't Pie a captain as well?

When have I ever accused you cheating?

Thankyou. Isn't Pie a captain as well?

I have been reading ur comments on a number of threads champ and I've never met a bigger whinging b@#$%! Just move on! FR & TFU are trying to do the right thing. Its a little annoying yes but hardly worth having a hissy fit over! Hopefully you piss off to another team as I dont really wanna play with a whinging girl! :D

KR Out!

I have been reading ur comments on a number of threads champ and I've never met a bigger whinging b@#$%! Just move on! FR & TFU are trying to do the right thing. Its a little annoying yes but hardly worth having a hissy fit over! Hopefully you piss off to another team as I dont really wanna play with a whinging girl! :D

KR Out!

**** off. :thumbsu:

You're one to talk. Who's the one whinging about me being on the team? :thumbsu:
mate, he wasn't whinging, he said he wouldn't be in the same club as you and then you have a hissy fit. From what I have seen I don't like you that much either tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back