Driving Test

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you take a motorcycle license test? I'm assuming the examiner doesn't ride pillion.

I did mine in a square of concrete. Basically just gotta ride through cones/lines and stop at certain points. Instructer just stood there and watched. Easiest thing ever.

I have never ridden a bike before, did a 30 min intro on a Tuesday, had my bike and L's and on the open ride on Thursday. Crazy

I did mine in a square of concrete. Basically just gotta ride through cones/lines and stop at certain points. Instructer just stood there and watched. Easiest thing ever.

I have never ridden a bike before, did a 30 min intro on a Tuesday, had my bike and L's and on the open ride on Thursday. Crazy
Madness, I can ride a motorbike, maybe I should get a license.

I failed my drive test the first time round because I wasn't making it obvious that I was looking in my mirrors, I was wearing sunnies because the sun was in the morning right in your eyes position. That was pretty much the only reason I can remember. I was also on borderline panic attack when I did the test so that probably didn't help.

Passed with flying colours the second time.

Now I am learning non-synchomesh gearbox (truck). That's a lot of fun...

Got mine through a copper mate who was stationed in the country. Went up there for the weekend and half jokingly asked if he could give me a motorcycle licence. 15 minutes later I had my 250cc licence. Went up a year later and he gave me my open class. I didn't do my test on a bike. I did it sitting in a chair drinking beer.:D

Don't own a bike anymore. Wife isn't too keen on them.:(

bump... on sunday i have my p's test. 43 degrees fml. a bit late since im 19 and everyone else i on their p2's, but has to be done asap obviously. my stomach turned when my instructor mentioned test... very nervous. $250 also adds to the pressure i don't need just for the test. my previous lesson, my instructor said if i drove like that lesson id pass, so i think im ready.

i think ive got observations covered like checking mirror and looking left and right at light. my problems are speed limit (ill be going 60 on a main then i wont even notice im in a 50 zone, instant fail). also i once turned left when my instructor said right... god knows why, apparently this is instant fail.

so yeah this my story, anyone have tips or provide their preparation with the week leading to the test? i can't really drive until friday...

That seems a bit harsh, should just be a critical imo.

I failed my drive test the first time round because I wasn't making it obvious that I was looking in my mirrors, I was wearing sunnies because the sun was in the morning right in your eyes position. That was pretty much the only reason I can remember. I was also on borderline panic attack when I did the test so that probably didn't help.

Passed with flying colours the second time.

Now I am learning non-synchomesh gearbox (truck). That's a lot of fun...

It's all about the revs. And use the splitter on your test, unless you go downhill, assessors love that.

whats the limit for stalls these days ? I stalled it leaving the car park, then spun the wheels going onto the main drag, bloody clutch alot different than the car I was use to
Think my test said 0/3 stalls.. so I think its 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I almost blew the back of my skull out in my driving test I was that nervous, ended up passing with flying colours even though I'm not a great driver.
It's really easy, but the nerves can change all that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back