Eagles fans - Who do you go for next week?

Who will you be backing next week?

• Bloods

Votes: 46 62.2%
  • Frockers

Votes: 28 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it'll be Hawthorn vs Fremantle, with Freo winning, as much as I hate to say it. History suggests the loser of last years GF usually wins the next year.
Like Geelong in 1993 and 1995.
Or collingwood in 2002-3?
Lol.

Like Geelong in 1993 and 1995.
Or collingwood in 2002-3?
Lol.
How about more recent...........

Like how we won in 2006 after losing in 2005?
Like how Geelong won in 2009 after losing in 2008?
Like how Hawthorn won last year after losing the year before?

St. Kilda the only recent team not to salute the year after losing a GF.

How about more recent...........

Like how we won in 2006 after losing in 2005?
Like how Geelong won in 2009 after losing in 2008?
Like how Hawthorn won last year after losing the year before?

St. Kilda the only recent team not to salute the year after losing a GF.
Yeah its not a sure thing but I know what you are saying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

E

ER your pushing your luck there .

swannies is in a serious bout of footballing depression as the combination of his beloved Black Duck wilting and the prospect of Alignment One winning the WAFL Flag makes for one very sad chappy.

Hawthorn back to back. Only team with any credibility left in the 8!! They play good honest footy, only right that they get rewarded.

Sydney to get rolled in successive weeks purely because I hate them.

Port to cream Richmond and end their season week one would be some nice karma.

Essendon to lose to Norf would also be nice.

Don't give a rats ass what happens to the others

Come on guys. Surely you want to see the team from Western Australia go all the way?

That would be a BIG NO from me .

I still remember that most of your lot barracked for Sydney in 2005 and 2006 .

Up till that point I would have gladly rooted for a WA flag be it Purple or Blue and Yellow.

However your mobs support for Sydney changed my attitude to your Club for ever .

Previously I had a soft spot for the Purple ... post 2005 / 2006 I now hate your Club and supporter with a passion .

What goes around comes around .

The Dockers supporter barracked for the Swans 05/06.

I screamed my lungs out last year for the poo and wee .

So that's why I for one won't be on the Purple band wagon this finals campaigne.

**** off all of you if this board decides to jump on the freo bandwagon LIKE LAST YEAR.

If you're going to make statements like that, you need to spend less time on our board gagging for it.

I still remember that most of your lot barracked for Sydney in 2005 and 2006

Point of order. I remember it the opposite. Personally at least. We even got the acts at Godskitchen that night to play your song; and this is how you repay us?

I'll show myself out now sorry.

If you're going to make statements like that, you need to spend less time on our board gagging for it.
It's like multiple personality disorder or something. Like some days I'm happy you win and others I get angry. At the end of the day though I would hate to see teams lose multiple GFs in a row and I definitely felt some sort of freo presence supporting us a little bit during the 2006 GF so maybe it's time to return the favour. You have to make it first. ;)

It's like multiple personality disorder or something. Like some days I'm happy you win and others I get angry. At the end of the day though I would hate to see teams lose multiple GFs in a row and I definitely felt some sort of freo presence supporting us a little bit during the 2006 GF so maybe it's time to return the favour. You have to make it first. ;)

Awww I love you too, let's hug.

Have no issues with Freo, but would like to see Hawthorn win, if only for being such a great team.

Hawthorn then Freo then Geelong then Sydney.

Hope Richmond get smashed.

Back