Official Team Thread East Side Hawks - Season 18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry guys. Haven't had the time recently. Trying to get back into the swing things. Sick today so at home.

I think we need to do some tinkering with the lineup.

I'll nominate myself to move back to the backline, preferably CHB where I've player my best qooty. Disgraceful performance at FP against the Gumbies.

I think we need to do some tinkering with the lineup.

I'll nominate myself to move back to the backline, preferably CHB where I've player my best qooty. Disgraceful performance at FP against the Gumbies.
I think we've found Ashton Agar plays his best Qooty up front as well so we'll get a straight swap going between you two. The only other change I had in mind (excluding any potential requests) was giving Captain Awkward a run through the middle, only I think our midfield brigade have all been performing well enough to keep their spots, so unless any of the midfielders or wingmen are keen to kick some goals off a HFF for a couple of weeks we might maintain the status quo there. We'll see.

I will have a new signature soon. s**t. KARNY WHY DIDNT YOU STOP ME?! :p
I shook my head inwardly when I saw it... those things seem to be unlucky charms for East Side. ;)

Team Rule - No more sig bets!

MVP PMs, don't forget, a 3-2-1 basis of everyone's thoughts on the most valuable contributors to that match thread. PMed to me sometime this week.

I shook my head inwardly when I saw it... those things seem to be unlucky charms for East Side. ;)

Team Rule - No more sig bets!

MVP PMs, don't forget, a 3-2-1 basis of everyone's thoughts on the most valuable contributors to that match thread. PMed to me sometime this week.
Unless we are versing a s**t team.

The only other change I had in mind (excluding any potential requests) was giving Captain Awkward a run through the middle, only I think our midfield brigade have all been performing well enough to keep their spots, so unless any of the midfielders or wingmen are keen to kick some goals off a HFF for a couple of weeks we might maintain the status quo there.

I need a change of scenery (hatesimworldsagainstmewanttokilleverybodystupidbloodyuniverse), so I'll volunteer for some quality time on a flank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posting stats?
statz.PNG
Rendered Unsafe killed it for a second consecutive week, leading the match thread along with larrikin, Ashton Agar, Atley, IMS, Clint, Mr Eagle and I. Captain Awkward and scaryness were great contributors again as were Tarks, Pie in the Sky and W_T_S. Dagless was silent this week and TheMidRunner is still dealing with real life things, while it will be great to see bombersno1 and ryan_seb make it 21 posters for the season this week.

Hopefully we can jump back into the eight by knocking off WCW this week.

And while I'm here, trade period is coming up in the SFA. If any of you are looking at a change in scenery, PM me; I'll try and talk you out of it, then try and threaten you out of it, then try and guilt trip you out of it, then help you get to the club you want to be at. Not that anyone would want to leap off this train to success :D

If any of y'all outsiders looking in on this thread want in to the greatest club this league has ever seen, PM me and I'll try and organise a deal with your captain.

And while I'm here, trade period is coming up in the SFA. If any of you are looking at a change in scenery, PM me; I'll try and talk you out of it, then try and threaten you out of it, then try and guilt trip you out of it, then help you get to the club you want to be at. Not that anyone would want to leap off this train to success :D

If any of y'all outsiders looking in on this thread want in to the greatest club this league has ever seen, PM me and I'll try and organise a deal with your captain.

Pfft. Like anyone would want to join you guys now that you've lost your main draw card Atley

Remove this Banner Ad

Back