EDFL magoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you mean Nar Nar Goon senior spine and then two's players in the other places?

Yes they would definitely beat Longwarry.
Yes get the best two's player's from all clubs, bit like a interleague for the two's.And a senior ruckman.Would they beat kwr or any other 1st team

I reckon an all-stars reserves teams would beat a few senior teams full stop. There is probably a player or two at every club that could be playing seniors but choose to play reserves for some reason or another.

Lang Lang twos starting to get a very good side on the park.

Comfortably accounted for Catani on the weekend. Could be pretty dangerous if they sneak into the 6.

OUr twos a bit unlucky on the weekend, were flying home after terrible start then a couple of dodgy decision stopped the run.

We play 3 bottom sides so 3 wins will prob get us into finals, might be waiting on results in the last round when we have a bye.

Should NNG have lost all their % when they lost points early in the year?

OUr twos a bit unlucky on the weekend, were flying home after terrible start then a couple of dodgy decision stopped the run.

We play 3 bottom sides so 3 wins will prob get us into finals, might be waiting on results in the last round when we have a bye.

Should NNG have lost all their % when they lost points early in the year?

No. And I don't think the teams they beat should have been handed the 4 points. Unfair on the other teams in the comp that some teams were handed the 4 points against NNG when they didn't win.

If they were going to strip them of the points (which I don't think they should have by the way) it should have been the same situation as Melbourne Storm.

Leo and surkin spot on. either way (like storm setup or zero%) would be more correct. From Nyora's point of view, if was to Langy beat us or anyone else for 6th spot, it would more than likey have come from a game they lost but got 4 points anyway and that don't seem right. Still no excuses from us losing 6 of our last 9, poor form.

Knock it off Leo! The penalty of losing all their points is ridiculous enough as it is! It wasn't as if they were playing with 19 men every week, they lost their points all because the coach didn't have a stupid accreditation that a 5 year old could get.

To lose 12 points because you had won 3 out of the 4 games, yet if you had only won one game you would've only lost 4 points, shows how stupid this ruling was in the first place. What if you hadn't won a game? What they have done then? Do you just get away with it?

I agree that the club was in the wrong by not having it all sorted by the due date, but surely there could've been a better thought out penalty than what was given. If you are genuine with your suggestion that they should've lost their percentage as well, then you're off ya dial mate....

Knock it off Leo! The penalty of losing all their points is ridiculous enough as it is! It wasn't as if they were playing with 19 men every week, they lost their points all because the coach didn't have a stupid accreditation that a 5 year old could get.

To lose 12 points because you had won 3 out of the 4 games, yet if you had only won one game you would've only lost 4 points, shows how stupid this ruling was in the first place. What if you hadn't won a game? What they have done then? Do you just get away with it?

I agree that the club was in the wrong by not having it all sorted by the due date, but surely there could've been a better thought out penalty than what was given. If you are genuine with your suggestion that they should've lost their percentage as well, then you're off ya dial mate....

Settle down, i think they should have kept the points cos it was just a coach and not a player and should have probably been fined.

I dont think the penalty is right that other team gets the points but NNG keep %, not going to make a difference at the end of the year. Just doesnt seem a logical penatly to me.

Couldn't agree more that the penalty wasn't a logical one. Perhaps just a loss of all percentage at that point in time would've been more appropriate? I agree that the other team shouldn't have got the points either, it really is a shambles the more you look at it.

What i'm saying is, you can't take their percentage away as well as the points, which is what you were suggesting in your previous post.

few upsets this weekend in the 2's, Finals race is definatly hard to call now.

Nyora blew it for good yesterday. The small sniff we had now a distant fart in the wind, leaving a bad taste in our mouths. Really won't see sixth spot sewn up until the last round with 3rd down to 7th playing each other in a few games.

Goon, what happen there. We played Bunyip last week and they were ok but we give them 3 goals in the first 3 mins of the match, missed plenty of easy goals(within 15m) and played like crap for 3 Qrts. After that really though Bunyip would have got done by 5-10 goals by goon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lang Lang one of the form teams of the comp. Have won 7 of the last 8 and have knocked off Cora Lynn and Catani the past two weeks.

With the seniors out of contention may also be able to drop back a player or two as well.

Lang Lang one of the form teams of the comp. Have won 7 of the last 8 and have knocked off Cora Lynn and Catani the past two weeks.

With the seniors out of contention may also be able to drop back a player or two as well.
Surkin with you 1st done for the year why can't Sam Cole get a run in the late game?Didn't he play with gippy power?A guy 6ft 3 who must have some talent if he played at power isn't getting a game in the 1sts,coach must not think much of him.Looking at the weekends score you could have given him a go ,think he would be ahead of a few guys that played in the 1st.

Surkin with you 1st done for the year why can't Sam Cole get a run in the late game?Didn't he play with gippy power?A guy 6ft 3 who must have some talent if he played at power isn't getting a game in the 1sts,coach must not think much of him.Looking at the weekends score you could have given him a go ,think he would be ahead of a few guys that played in the 1st.

He has played a couple in the seniors but got dropped a couple of weeks back. He wasn't setting the world on fire and there were a couple of senior players who came back so he got the flick. Not sure what his form has been like in the twos. Think it has been solid without being spectacular. He would probably be around the mark.

Don't think we are the sort of club who will just hand a game to someone because they have a bit of talent either kenny. It's not like our team is chock full of old blokes. Only have 3 or 4 blokes over 23 in the team so if he was to come in it would probably be at the expense of another kid.

He has played a couple in the seniors but got dropped a couple of weeks back. He wasn't setting the world on fire and there were a couple of senior players who came back so he got the flick. Not sure what his form has been like in the twos. Think it has been solid without being spectacular. He would probably be around the mark.

Don't think we are the sort of club who will just hand a game to someone because they have a bit of talent either kenny. It's not like our team is chock full of old blokes. Only have 3 or 4 blokes over 23 in the team so if he was to come in it would probably be at the expense of another kid.

If you have only 3 or 4 blokes over the age of 23 i will run to yakandandah and back....

I don't think he's good enough. I think he was at power because he was statisticly a good weight, height, athletic and handy with the ball. What he could have been didn't happen and now he may just be another tall fringe player. Only seen him play a couple of times over the last few years and hasn't impressed at all.

Has he played the full year at Lang Lang or has he had a bad run with injury's. Being a big tall kid he may take time to develop.

Surkin have you perform in any of the 7 wins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back