EDFL magoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Think he means Adam Rakip, ex Bunyip player.

He was a pretty good player for them. About 23 years old. Think he kicked 10 goals in a match against one of the lower ranked teams last year.

Happy to see the goon 2s a game clear in second spot, hopefully they can hold it for the remainder of the year!
Good to see the Goon res beat the Ellinbank snrs yesterday in a close game.Got told Brad Jones had a interview at a ccl clubthis week and told them he can bring 5 player's with him if he get's the top job.Falcor do you know anything about this.

This year the premiership race in the two's is pretty tight. Having seen everyone bar Lang Lang I think any side in the top six is more than capable of taking the honours. If NNG don't get to the GF then i think Neerim will take it out this year.

Bunyip are easily the best team we have played so far this year followed by Neerim. NNG, Cora Lynn are about the same, the smokey is the Dusties who lost a few of there good players to the 1's over the last month so when they come back they will back to the form at the start of the year. Unless there is a miracle we will be taking the wooden spoon this year.

Bunyip are easily the best team we have played so far this year followed by Neerim. NNG, Cora Lynn are about the same, the smokey is the Dusties who lost a few of there good players to the 1's over the last month so when they come back they will back to the form at the start of the year. Unless there is a miracle we will be taking the wooden spoon this year.
and we will celebrate and carry it around everywhere on MM

Lang Lang will all depend on what players are available for finals. Could go all the way or could go out first week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This year the premiership race in the two's is pretty tight. Having seen everyone bar Lang Lang I think any side in the top six is more than capable of taking the honours. If NNG don't get to the GF then i think Neerim will take it out this year.

Yeah I agree, anyone in the 6 could win the scoobies this year. Usually sides with quicker midfields win 2s finals. The Dusties blew us away in the first half when we played them, and we were able to match it with NNS, NNG, Langy and Bunyip. Although, we played Bunyip at the start of the year and they might have improved since then. Catani could suprise, lots of experience through their side!

Yeah I agree, anyone in the 6 could win the scoobies this year. Usually sides with quicker midfields win 2s finals. The Dusties blew us away in the first half when we played them, and we were able to match it with NNS, NNG, Langy and Bunyip. Although, we played Bunyip at the start of the year and they might have improved since then. Catani could suprise, lots of experience through their side!

Very open this year. Dusties were the best I have seen this year but they seem to have a lot of injuries. Catani looked very good on the weekend, lots of senior experience that could help them in finals. Would have been 6-8 senior premiership players in the side.

Pretty good come back by you just in time for finals

Yeah got on the end of a few cheap ones.

Going to be a great finals series in the twos I reckon. Not much separating the top 6 from what I've seen.

Will be interesting to see what kind of a factor not having a senior side in the finals will have. I know we will be fielding our strongest side for the season in the first week of finals. Neerim also looking like they are qualifying a few players.

Yeah got on the end of a few cheap ones.

Going to be a great finals series in the twos I reckon. Not much separating the top 6 from what I've seen.

Will be interesting to see what kind of a factor not having a senior side in the finals will have. I know we will be fielding our strongest side for the season in the first week of finals. Neerim also looking like they are qualifying a few players.

Just flicked through your team list you would have to be going into the finals quietly confident with the likes of yourself, big John Nicholls and Onley all qualifying for the finals. Thats some pretty handy senior experience there, throw in Cole, Beaver and the Browns and you've got some quality big fellas. Hard to not have you as favourites just ahead of Neerim. The Goon will struggle this year due to a late bout of reasonably serious injuries to some quality twos/borderline ones players which is unfortunate, but your right it will be a red hot finals series in the twos i reckon

nope i have apparently torn part of my muscle off my rotator cuff at work. so waiting upon ultra sound results. will be working the board though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back