Club Mgmt. EFC Membership 2014- ALL TIME RECORD - 60K TARGET REACHED!)

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2014 membership packs have been released today, all.

HIGH MARK:
High Mark membership offers the ultimate football experience, giving you guaranteed Priority 1 access to purchase a Grand Final ticket when Essendon participate and a Level 2 seat at Etihad Stadium home games.
Benefits:
  • Premium home reserved seat at Etihad Stadium (Level 2) and the MCG (Great Southern or Olympic Stand)
  • Guaranteed Priority 1 access to purchase a Grand Final ticket when Essendon participate
  • Access to member presale for weeks 1-3 Finals games when Essendon participate
  • Exclusive access the Laureate Room & bar on the Dining Level at Etihad Stadium home games
  • Access to the Victory Room & bar on Level 1 at Etihad Stadium home games
  • Access to the Lindsay Hassett Room & bar on Level N at MCG home games
  • Exclusive invitation to a High Mark member event
  • 2 editions of the e-Bomber Magazine in April & December (where email address is provided)
  • Full voting rights (18 years+)
  • Membership to Windy Hill Venue and Melton Country Club (18 years+)
  • Member pack including cap (men's), lap blanket (ladies), High Mark medallion, lanyard, lapel pin, fixture magnet and bumper sticker
  • Personalised member card
  • Free entry to Essendon VFL home games at Windy Hill (upon presentation of membership card)
  • 10% discount on all full priced Essendon merchandise at any Bomber Shop location - Windy Hill, Tullamarine and match day outlets (excludes memorabilia and some exclusive items)
SILVER:

• Premium reserved seating at Etihad Stadium (Level 1) and the MCG (Great Southern or Olympic Stand). Includes a guaranteed seat at the Dreamtime blockbuster.
  • Guaranteed Priority 1 access to purchase a Grand Final ticket when Essendon participate
  • Access to the Victory Room & bar on Level 1 at Etihad Stadium home games
  • Access to the Lindsay Hassett Room & bar in the Great Southern Stand at MCG home games
  • 2 editions of the e-Bomber Magazine in April & December (where email address is provided)
  • Membership to Windy Hill Venue and Melton Country Club (18 years+)
  • Member pack including cap (men's), lap blanket (ladies), Silver medallion, lanyard, lapel pin, fixture magnet and bumper sticker
  • Personalised member card
  • Free entry to Essendon VFL home games at Windy Hill (upon presentation of membership card)
  • 10% discount on all full priced Essendon merchandise at any Bomber Shop location - Windy Hill, Tullamarine and match day outlets (excludes memorabilia and some exclusive items)
BRONZE PREMIUM:

• Reserved seat at Etihad Stadium (Level 1 behind goals or Level 3 wing row A-L) and the MCG (best available). Includes a guaranteed seat at the Dreamtime blockbuster.
  • Priority 3 access to purchase a Grand Final ticket when Essendon participate
  • Member pack including cap (men’s), lap blanket (ladies), lanyard, lapel pin, fixture magnet and bumper sticker
BRONZE BASIC:

• Reserved seat at Etihad Stadium home games (Level 3 behind goals row A-F or wing row M-X)
  • General admission access to home games at the MCG
    For large drawing games you may be required to upgrade to a reserved seat – general admission access cannot be guaranteed and is always subject to capacity
  • Priority 3 access to purchase a Grand Final ticket when Essendon participate
  • Member pack including cap (men’s), lap blanket (ladies), lanyard, lapel pin, fixture magnet and bumper sticker

All other info is here: https://membership.essendonfc.com.au/2014-packages

Interesting to note that we don't actually appear to have a slogan for 2014. Odd move.

Also, the renew system doesn't appear to be working. I was a member in 2013 in the High Mark option, and for whatever reason, the "renew" option refuses to work for me. Pain in the arse.

Just called the club. For those wanting to renew, you have to wait for your 2014 renewal form to be sent to you. It'll be out in the coming days.

I'll go down to the club today or tomorrow and sign up again. I think it'll be year 7 for me.

Year 3 for mine! Quite excited about 2014 but I get the feeling the campaign has been somewhat rushed.

Also spewing that the prices have gone up...

Thanks for the heads up. Saved me a trip down there.

Hate the fact that the pricing has gone up as well. I'm a bronze premium (all games). Last year I paid $636, this year it's gone up to $660.

My finance' and I both buy a membership so $1320 is a massive investment for us. I will consider moving to a silver 11 game membership to save cash.

I'm also going to try and use my 'red and black rewards' money on the membership but don't like my chances of that being approved.

Just called the club. For those wanting to renew, you have to wait for your 2014 renewal form to be sent to you. It'll be out in the coming days.

Year 3 for mine! Quite excited about 2014 but I get the feeling the campaign has been somewhat rushed.

Also spewing that the prices have gone up...

It sucks that the prices have gone up but $3 per month is fair. Im sure the costs of putting the games on rise every year and I think that's about where a price rise should be if required.

That number seems pretty high, I'm sure I remembered it taking a few days last year to go into the hundreds. Then again, maybe I'm just imagining things!

Hurry up renewal letter, I want ma membership :mad:

Hate the fact that the pricing has gone up as well. I'm a bronze premium (all games). Last year I paid $636, this year it's gone up to $660.

My finance' and I both buy a membership so $1320 is a massive investment for us. I will consider moving to a silver 11 game membership to save cash.

I'm also going to try and use my 'red and black rewards' money on the membership but don't like my chances of that being approved.
If she's your finance, can't you get her to pay!:D

You're not seriously complaining about an increase in line with inflation are you?

222 members for 2014 FTW!!!

Does that include Advantage members like me whose membership payments are automatically deducted? Seems a very low number if so.

Does that include Advantage members like me whose membership payments are automatically deducted? Seems a very low number if so.

I don't think so, a renewal form thing is to be sent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, there's several thousand Advantage members. They're normally processed once the letters are sent out I believe.

When is the board up for re-election?
I remember reading November I think.

Also, renewed yesterday, not sure about the pre-checked Donation Box on the renewal form.

That's probably a move that would be best saved until we actually know what happened in 2012.

You're not seriously complaining about an increase in line with inflation are you?
If the price increase was based on inflation it wouldn't have jumped $50 a couple of seasons ago. The reason for that was to pay off the HPC, now it's obvious the club needs all the money it can get to pay off these debts. $3x55,000 members is over $150,000 which can go towards the debt. It's not because of inflation.

If the price increase was based on inflation it wouldn't have jumped $50 a couple of seasons ago. The reason for that was to pay off the HPC, now it's obvious the club needs all the money it can get to pay off these debts. $3x55,000 members is over $150,000 which can go towards the debt. It's not because of inflation.

It's a 3.7% increase. If it's not because of inflation, it's totally eroded by inflation.

I know it's a low (and fair) increase but I didn't get a pay increase from my job, utility bills/council rates are going up higher so every little bit counts for me.
You look at a lot of other clubs and pricing for our membership is very high.

I would love a full membership (home and away) but I may have to go down to a home membership because of the price.

As long as we can get out horrible home MCG and Etihad seats changed, I don't mind either way what we're paying

As long as we can get out horrible home MCG and Etihad seats changed, I don't mind either way what we're paying

To be fair, our Etihad seats are a great view, but there's about as much atmosphere as a University Premiership reunion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back