ELIM FINAL #1-ADELAIDE UNITED V BRISBANE ROAR

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhhh brilliant game. Stormer by Jamie Young and a cracking game by Goodwin and Cirio too.

20 500....... if the turncoats showed up it would have been 25 plus.

Good game Adelaide. Really well played.

Brilliant game in the end. Both teams played well and either would have been deserved victors imo. Penalties would have been a fair result.
Jamie Young played his best game in a Roar shirt.

Feel bad for Brown. Great game throughout and one mistake at the end which cost us.

17k, hardly worth shifting it to Adelaide Oval

The 20k had probably been slightly fudged so the FFA aren't completely embarrassed by the turnout
I don't understand the logic. I'd rather 17k in a rectangular stadium opposed to 20k in a 50k capacity oval stadium. (Even if they say got 30k)

I don't understand the logic. I'd rather 17k in a rectangular stadium opposed to 20k in a 50k capacity oval stadium. (Even if they say got 30k)

"Remember the Adelaide Oval you know and love from Cricket and the AFL? Well now you can watch Soccer there too!"

Just trying to hitch themselves to the ascending ground in the hopes of encouraging more wavering people to start attending A League games; even though it's not, Hindmarsh is perceived by most locals as "out of the way in Thebarton somewhere". Certainly has parking problems at least.

Pissed off I didnt go but SANFL is on at same time and my loyalty lies with the Norwood Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back