Game Day Elimination Final Freo v Dogs at Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have to say this is the most corrupted game of footy I have ever seen the dogs getting sucked off by the umps you guys getting Jack s**t

I have to agree on this. Switta tackled without the ball. Serong without the ball.

Bobtail tackled twice no holding.

Pretty disgraceful. Maybe they want an all Vic game at the G next week

Right, we've won 2 of 3 quarters. One more and we're home. They can't handle Freddy, and Darcy is winning the taps, just gotta be more composed. Acres missed Freddy last quarter, would have been a high percentage shot.

Need to go for the kill early here.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neutral here. Why are the umps fisting you, in Perth of all places?

It’s blatantly horrific. Please go in and win this!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
As you might be unaware, Perth is the unofficial capital of bdsm, maybe

IF we lose this I hope the club asks the umpiring dept for a please explain. Honestly worst I've seen against us in ages. Nathan Williamson hates us and makes no secret of it. *in maggots
Hate that dopey looking campaigner and his s**t haircut. Has no business umpiring any game let alone a final.

Season on the line now, show us your heart boys, show us how much this means to you, get the job done for your 60k fans that came to watch you and the thousands at home that wish they were there.

Make us proud. Wear your heart on your sleeve and leave nothing in the tank. Go Freo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back