FTA-TV Entourage: The Final Season (8)

Remove this Banner Ad

informed my bball brahs of this a couple of weeks ago.

the last time i was this hard for so long, was when i first saw Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct.

yes you certainly did inform the bball brosefs before. your opinion should be shared with other boards!

2hmghsy.jpg

Looking forward to see who they get to cameo. Been some great ones in the past.

Hope we get a bachelor party for Vince in Paris. That would be awesome.

would think that Mark Wahlberg will pop his head in at some stage, love the cameo part of entourage

Looking forward to see who they get to cameo. Been some great ones in the past.

Hope we get a bachelor party for Vince in Paris. That would be awesome.

id like to see the kardashian girls get a gig. except for the ugly ones. so basically kendell.

I just don't get this show. I really want to. But there's just nothing good about it (except some hot chicks).

Yeah first season or two wasn't that bad, but the acting is deplorable, and the storyline is basically the same arc every year.

1. Life is awesome being rich and famous and 5 foot tall
2. Yeah it sure is guys, I've got a new awesome movie
3. Oh no the movie bombed!
4. Vince's career is in trouble, and we won't be able to bludge off him no more
5. Insert Deus Ex Machina
6. Yay everything worked out!, so glad we are rich and famous and short still, its great being friends with a superstar

I just don't get this show. I really want to. But there's just nothing good about it (except some hot chicks).

Really I was hooked from the start... It's just like me and my mates hanging out, except for the money, drugs, being a movie star and beautiful women.... But the s**t stirring is exactly the same!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would think that Mark Wahlberg will pop his head in at some stage, love the cameo part of entourage

He does!

I'm re watching the show again and am up to Season 6. Just watched the ep with the charity golf event with MW and Tom Brady. I love how Walhberg baits Drama

MW "Hey Drama, what you playing off now?

Drama "I don't get out as much as i'd like, but i'm a 15, so its not bad"

MW "well its not good" (in a funny voice)

Then when Drama snaps Brady's driver..... That gets me every time!

Yeah first season or two wasn't that bad, but the acting is deplorable, and the storyline is basically the same arc every year.

1. Life is awesome being rich and famous and 5 foot tall
2. Yeah it sure is guys, I've got a new awesome movie
3. Oh no the movie bombed!
4. Vince's career is in trouble, and we won't be able to bludge off him no more
5. Insert Deus Ex Machina
6. Yay everything worked out!, so glad we are rich and famous and short still, its great being friends with a superstar

It's all about Ari Gold. If he wasn't in it the show would be boring and repetitive just like you mentioned.

He does!

I'm re watching the show again and am up to Season 6. Just watched the ep with the charity golf event with MW and Tom Brady. I love how Walhberg baits Drama

MW "Hey Drama, what you playing off now?

Drama "I don't get out as much as i'd like, but i'm a 15, so its not bad"

MW "well its not good" (in a funny voice)

Then when Drama snaps Brady's driver..... That gets me every time!

:D:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back