EPL Matchday 14 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

SA TIMES:
1666665735452.png
1666665803666.png
Postponed fixtures:
Matchday 7: Fulham vs Chelsea, Bournemouth vs Brighton, Soton vs Brentford, Liverpool vs Wolves, Leicester vs Villa, Man City vs Spurs, Arsenal vs Everton, West Ham vs Newcastle, Palace vs Man United, Leeds vs Forest
Matchday 8: Brighton vs Palace, Man United vs Leeds, Chelsea vs Liverpool
Matchday 12: Arsenal vs Man City

Leicester v City is maybe the pick of this round? Leicester have scored 11 goals in October but not against top opposition. It was a good game last season but the 1-0 for City didn't reflect the play. Then there is Haaland...

Leicester v City is maybe the pick of this round? Leicester have scored 11 goals in October but not against top opposition. It was a good game last season but the 1-0 for City didn't reflect the play. Then there is Haaland...
Fulham/Everton and Newcastle/Villa might be two of the more interesting games if Everton and Villa repeat their form from the weekend.

Might be if you like watching City massacre a team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Pool/Leeds is game of the round with so much pressure on both teams. Think I saw Dyche has basically signed a deal to take over if/when Leeds lose. No troll.
Where was this? Don’t bother if it was social media source

Where was this? Don’t bother if it was social media source

Dyche himself was hinting at a job in the near future on Sky Sports News but other than that.. where else is someone going to see something than social media?

Dyche himself was hinting at a job in the near future on Sky Sports News but other than that.. where else is someone going to see something than social media?
Well reported by a news organisation. I read several news sites here and overseas. There’s more to the world than social media (I was going to type sm for short ) for news. Not sure if you’re being serious. As for Dyche..don’t think there’s been any direct link other than trolls. Think they did the same to Villa.

Well reported by a news organisation. I read several news sites here and overseas. There’s more to the world than social media (I was going to type sm for short ) for news. Not sure if you’re being serious. As for Dyche..don’t think there’s been any direct link other than trolls. Think they did the same to Villa.

Of course I'm being serious, you do realise the news sources post stories on social media right? Haha. As for Dyche.. yeah doesn't look like anything concrete which is why I didn't say anything with certainty in my initial post.

Of course I'm being serious, you do realise the news sources post stories on social media right? Haha. As for Dyche.. yeah doesn't look like anything concrete which is why I didn't say anything with certainty in my initial post.
Well obviously I meant which news source and no just some random with a handle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back