EPL Matchday 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Skrtel has found out a way of stopping Costa:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...krtel-get-physical-during-euro-2016-qualifier

Wound him up hugely in the Euro qualifier and Costa started losing his s**t. Apparently worded up by Suarez on what to say :)

Getting under Costas skin seems to be the best way to deal with him. Seems to lose focus when opponents get in his face as it is usually him who is in their faces. Will be interesting to see if any other EPL defenders get under his skin now.
I don't think Skrtel is the first person to try and get under his skin. Good luck to him with it.

Looks like Skrtel has found out a way of stopping Costa:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...krtel-get-physical-during-euro-2016-qualifier

Wound him up hugely in the Euro qualifier and Costa started losing his s**t. Apparently worded up by Suarez on what to say :)

Getting under Costas skin seems to be the best way to deal with him. Seems to lose focus when opponents get in his face as it is usually him who is in their faces. Will be interesting to see if any other EPL defenders get under his skin now.

They've been trying since he's been here. He's a lot calmer in blue.

Plus he keeps scoring so there's no need to get angry.

only time he's been taken out of a game is by vinny and mangala. sticking to him, swapping defenders and out muscling him.

maybe skrtel can do what he does best and just hang onto him all game.
Don't know about that. Bar the one goal he scored, he didn't have much of an impact against big Wes Morgan.

Pelebeck
A. Sanchez - Cazorla - Walcott
Flamini- Ramsey
Gibbs-Mertesacker-Monreal-Bellerin
Szczesny

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walcott and Ramsey are not match fit. Why would Wilshere and Ox not play?

Ah forgot about Ramsey's injury.

Would be good to see Walcott start although it has been a very long time since he last played, getting a bit ahead of myself I suppose.

No way Walcott starts. That would be ridiculous.

Sanchez and Ox to occupy the flanks hopefully. Wilshere central and Cazorla at number 10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back