Premier Lg EPL Matchday 8 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

I am happy that the MD8 thread is up because we lost in MD7. But I am sad that the MD7 thread is done, because how can we possibly re-create the same magic moving forward in another MD thread?
The real question is why isn't the Spurs v Liverpool replay in this MD?

One of the important 6 pointers for the toffees.

Between now and the end of the year have this game, Palace, Burnley, Forest and Wolves as must win games dispersed between City, United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, Newcastle, Brighton.

Pleased for Kompany, despite the lack of results I reckon they've been OK. Have a lot of their tougher fixtures put of the way already too.

Onto this week, don't have a lot of confidence going into this one without Rodri. Draw would be a great result for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saka out makes that game much less intriguing
Get right game for City.

Also, how does Luton get midweek then early Saturday back to back?
It is only a Tuesday game, that would be classed as a long enough break. Would be no different to if they were play in a cup midweek

It's not confirmed Saka is out right?

Reckon City easily win on the weekend. No chance they lose three on the bounce. Oh wait they do have CL before so maybe win in the CL then lose on the weekend. Ok, could be an Arsenal win haha.

SuuoKZ2.jpeg

It's a catchup game because their ground wasn't ready for the first home game.

It is only a Tuesday game, that would be classed as a long enough break. Would be no different to if they were play in a cup midweek

Strange to be the first game though?

Not convinced we can win at Brighton, though Brighton have blown hot and cold already this season.

Keep an eye on West Ham vs Newcastle. I reckon that will be a cracking game.

Massive game against City. Rodri being out is a massive boost, but after Saka going off this morning, his fitness will be key. Partey next to Rice and Odegaard would be wonderful.

Spurs have the chance to go top if we draw - them beating Luton is almost a certainty I'd say.

Arteta when assessing Saka’s injury and considering whether to start him or bring him off the bench v City.

2d7C02hzmEB2Kc-uC0HLYaG0ywQ=.gif

“Just a simple yes or no”.

Looking forward to the ongoing ManU train wreck against Brentford.

Its saying something that Chelsea have been shooting so poorly they couldn't hit the ground taking a piss, but have still scored as many goals as United.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back