Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essendon are just asking for another massive AFL fine here by showing how much money they have or have access to. AFL Equalisation Fund need topping up?

Sheedy to essendon is hilarious.

The guy is a clown. you don't move forward by moving backwards.

Well done essendon - another great hiring decision.
but-tonight-i-say-we-must-move-forward-not-backward-upward-not-forward-and-always-twirling-twirling-twirling-towards-freedom.png

The puff piece, written by a Bomber fanboy who is also a Bombersblitz poster....

Well, he sort of let the cat out of the bag, as to who helped him with that piece of propaganda.

Scooter @ScooterMcNeice · Feb 26
Its a very good day when Hird requests to see you. Had a great chat with a great man. Lovely to catch up with @sueanderson56as well

Scooter @ScooterMcNeice · Feb 27
Article on Hird is finished & sent to editors of The Age. Now we wait and see if they will print. Special thanks to Rohan Connolly for help

The tweets have now been deleted.

Last edited:
The puff piece, written by a Bomber fanboy who is also a Bombersblitz poster....

Well, he sort of let the cat out of the bag, as to who helped him with that piece of propaganda.

Its a very good day when Hird requests to see you. Had a great chat with a great man. Lovely to catch up with @sueanderson56as well

Article on Hird is finished & sent to editors of The Age. Now we wait and see if they will print. Special thanks to Rohan Connolly for help

lol first rule of propoganda - don't tell people you are writing propoganda on behalf of the subject!

He has since claimed that he had already written a draft up days before Hird requested a meeting. I guess James got wind of it, and decided he better ghostwrite it with him.

My respect for the Age as an independant newspaper was already at rock bottom, where do I go from there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The final straw would be if they copped a wet lettuce leaf punishment. Whilst not privy to all the facts of the case, from what I've read about the saga, the evidence is damming and serious punishment should follow.

Being the AFL though, the way this whole saga has been handled, I am not brimming with confidence that the punishment shall fit the crime.

The final straw would be if they copped a wet lettuce leaf punishment. Whilst not privy to all the facts of the case, from what I've read about the saga, the evidence is damming and serious punishment should follow.

Being the AFL though, the way this whole saga has been handled, I am not brimming with confidence that the punishment shall fit the crime.

When it comes to the AFL, I am NEVER confident of justice. You can guarantee any penalty they hand down will be no more effective than a slap on the wrist. Afterall, courtesy of Karmichael Hunt, they've only just realised drugs in sport exists.

Sheedy to essendon is hilarious.

The guy is a clown. you don't move forward by moving backwards.

Well done essendon - another great hiring decision.

For the longest time I thought the only thing missing from this sinking ship is Kevin F***wit Sheedy, and lo and behold, I now see the tosser actually swimming out to the Titanic as though he can stop the leaks. Hey, it doesn't matter what PR you spin Sheeds (which is the real reason you're there - mere deflection when the sentences are handed down), you'll simply find yourself clinging to a flag mast as the ship sinks to the bottom of the ocean. You're not the returning messiah, you're just fish feed.

On behalf of Yabbie, I'd just like to say:

latest

That is Pathetic. But predictable.

My respect for the Age as an independant newspaper was already at rock bottom, where do I go from there.

And they expect us to pay for this content :eek:

The AFL is walking a massive tight rope here. Anyone worried about an exceptionally light sentence needs to remember the AFL and EFC's first priority, this (drugs evidence at least) must stay out of public court rooms, this must stay out of CAS.

The AFL has barely contained this. Now they need to pick a penalty that closes it forever. ASADA has a strong hand - I would not rule out 12 months. 6 months is a bare minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back