Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The day is coming when even Turd's West Toorak media mates won't want him there.

I can't wait for Turd vs. Watson, R. Connolly, Slobbo etc.

It will get entertaining if past behaviour is any indication - the Turd ego will want pick a fight with all of them.

Spoke with some Essendonians after the match , they all want Hird gone, tide may be turning against the golden boy.
Thanks for ruining my weekend.

Interesting that the gist of Mark Thompson's opinion regarding Hird's tenure at the club was that they would be better placed starting with a clean slate (as in any persons involved with the supplements saga should not be at the club). I get the feeling that this is either coming from the club or players or both parties.

Bomber has had to hide his true feelings for Hird for some time. The growing number of losses means he can now throw a few shots at him, without seeming out of line.

The hard part for a lot of Essendon folk has been upholding the facade of a happy little club, all on the same path, all with the same interests.

It's going to be fun watching the decay.

Interesting that the gist of Mark Thompson's opinion regarding Hird's tenure at the club was that they would be better placed starting with a clean slate (as in any persons involved with the supplements saga should not be at the club). I get the feeling that this is either coming from the club or players or both parties.

"It would be very hard being Hird right now." -Bomber Thompson

The same way as it's hard to get a frontal lobotomy and a tattoo of a dick on your forehead.

Because of the injections, or his form as a coach?

.. injections they're fine with -- its his form as a coach.

shrug%2B(1).gif

... and there were a few mentions of wanting Bomber back.

.. injections they're fine with -- its his form as a coach.

shrug%2B(1).gif

... and there were a few mentions of wanting Bomber back.

How much is this a face saving exercise? Can't admit the truth and face the true shame, so they're looking to squib it and blame the fact he's a s**t coach.

Since when were these * ever rational?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe he needs another degree paid by the club to help him become a better person. Bachelor of Ethics?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
How would you get a degree in something you dont have?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

How would you get a degree in something you dont have?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Wants and "-ology" doesn't he? Doesn't matter what one really. Something you can drop into conversations with his Punt Road Entourage whilst climbing out of their 4x4 Toorak Tractors.

Jimmy boy, where did it all go wrong? The permanent tan, the constant semi, a diligent authoress at your side and gates outside your door. Many a man's dream you fulfilled and yet, like Icarus you flew too close to the son.

Where now? What next? A real life rebuild or a constant railing against the wind. Toorak friends will leave with a breeze, the tractors will return to their homes and the authoress' ink will dry and what will become of the man with the MBA from France?

Wants and "-ology" doesn't he? Doesn't matter what one really. Something you can drop into conversations with his Punt Road Entourage whilst climbing out of their 4x4 Toorak Tractors.

Jimmy boy, where did it all go wrong? The permanent tan, the constant semi, a diligent authoress at your side and gates outside your door. Many a man's dream you fulfilled and yet, like Icarus you flew too close to the son.

Where now? What next? A real life rebuild or a constant railing against the wind. Toorak friends will leave with a breeze, the tractors will return to their homes and the authoress' ink will dry and what will become of the man with the MBA from France?

Nice reference to Icarus

It's pretty apt here!

Bomber has had to hide his true feelings for Hird for some time. The growing number of losses means he can now throw a few shots at him, without seeming out of line.

The hard part for a lot of Essendon folk has been upholding the facade of a happy little club, all on the same path, all with the same interests.

It's going to be fun watching the decay.

Let's not forget that Dank/Weapon/Bomber all came from Geelong..... although the AFL would much rather questions are not asked and this is never mentioned again

So is someone going to try and play the sympathy card (my life is ruined), or is someone with legal advice squaring away their financials in case they come unstuck soon?
I mean, how is anyone gonna sue and get money outta someone whose wife has already done that? Are they setting up the financials for a retreat to France, or maybe just a skip over the border to Spain ala Christopher Skase?

I'd hate to be robbed of this public meltdown, though I would throw money in the hat for a lynchmob to go and nab him if he goes on the run.

So is someone going to try and play the sympathy card (my life is ruined), or is someone with legal advice squaring away their financials in case they come unstuck soon?
I mean, how is anyone gonna sue and get money outta someone whose wife has already done that? Are they setting up the financials for a retreat to France, or maybe just a skip over the border to Spain ala Christopher Skase?

I'd hate to be robbed of this public meltdown, though I would throw money in the hat for a lynchmob to go and nab him if he goes on the run.

I have thought along similar lines during the saga. If the Bomber players did happen to be rubbed out for an extended period, I would fully expect Hird to disappear for a while. Would not be in the least bit surprised.

Silly me! I thought he went to France for his French Letters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back