Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bomber Thompson's comments last week ringing true after today's game. Really is looking like any person that was involved in the doping scandal needs to be shown the door and the club start with a new slate. I daresay Little should be on top of the list with Hird. Problem is that it won't make sense before the WADA hearing which in itself has every chance of causing even more grief. Looking like Bombers supporters are going to be in a world of pain for a while yet.

Eldo just text me this.

Best comment from bomberblitz..."clear out the boys club at AFL house, get replacements who will tell WADA to GAGF! Then watch Hird and the players hold up the cup in 2016!"....

"Then watch Hird and the players hold up the cup in 2016!.. then we'll all go to the unicorn races... before holidaying on Alpha Centauri"

It's a beautiful thing to behold West Toorak turning out the football equivalent of what's been coming out of James' mouth for so long.

#standbyhird, #peptiderabble, #surelyitcan'tbemyfaulthentania?

Last edited:
Best comment from bomberblitz..."clear out the boys club at AFL house, get replacements who will tell WADA to GAGF! Then watch Hird and the players hold up the cup in 2016!"....

That comment has the definite potential to cause a chronic shortage of LOL on the internet for some time....

I like the alternate version better though, 'clear out those advocating drug usage who are left at West Toorak, tell Turd and his cronies to GAGF!, then strip every player of all games and stats garnered during the cheating era.

A wishful, yet far more realistic scenario.

I have sorry for some of the EFC fans but you just have to laugh when they say things like this:

"We can't sack our coach until we know he is the problem. We can't possibly know that yet"

"And we can't possibly know anything until we convene the rest of the Flat Earth Society and reach a consensus on the matter."

I've posted it before, never in my wildest dreams would I have believed the filthy Scum could give me so much pleasure. My laughter caused me some pain following surgery for a hernia repair and groin excision on Wednesday however I'm not complaining. I must say I felt really sorry for the Aints having to link arms with the drug cheating Scum. I have absolutely no sympathy for the complicit delusional Scum fans. Life is great.

I've posted it before, never in my wildest dreams would I have believed the filthy Scum could give me so much pleasure. My laughter caused me some pain following surgery for a hernia repair and groin extension on Wednesday however I'm not complaining. I must say I felt really sorry for the Aints having to link arms with the drug cheating Scum. I have absolutely no sympathy for the complicit delusional Scum fans. Life is great.
:cool:

I've posted it before, never in my wildest dreams would I have believed the filthy Scum could give me so much pleasure. My laughter caused me some pain following surgery for a hernia repair and groin excision on Wednesday however I'm not complaining. I must say I felt really sorry for the Aints having to link arms with the drug cheating Scum. I have absolutely no sympathy for the complicit delusional Scum fans. Life is great.
I'm not sure the grand kids need to read about your extra inches there Houdi.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I picked up the way you changed the word excision to extension in my post. In my dreams. Thanks for more laughter and more pain. It's been a tough weekend having to laugh at the Scum's plight and endure the cold at the BHCO on Saturday but I couldn't be happier.

Summed up beautifully, CP.

The funniest part about just how s**t of a coach James is, is that they can't sack him for numerous reasons...one of which being that they know the narcissistic prick will throw as much mud as possible in an attempt to bring down anyone and everyone with him, burning the EFC's bridges with the AFL and all parties involved.

It's glorious.

Have seen some fans in there today calling for Hird's head, some vehemently. I almost feel sorry for the EFC fans who actually see logic and have to watch their club be destroyed by the cancer that is Hird. Then I remember their Essendon fans and don't care so much.

While most sane people I know who barrack for the bombers are calling for Hird's axing, there are still quite a few who still subscribe to the kool aid:

Ignorance_is_Bliss____by_start_static1.jpg
funny-theater-people-lie-truth1.jpg

Right about now, giving Hird an extension and Bomber the boot is looking imbecilic.

Summed up beautifully, CP.

The funniest part about just how s**t of a coach James is, is that they can't sack him for numerous reasons...one of which being that they know the narcissistic prick will throw as much mud as possible in an attempt to bring down anyone and everyone with him, burning the EFC's bridges with the AFL and all parties involved.

It's glorious.

Actually Hirds body language tells me about the only thing he can be sacked for is poor on-field performance. That is happening. He has covered his ass well in respect to his other antics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back