Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Echols im led to believe that Bruce Francis will use the matrix structure to demonstrate James Hird is not responsible for Essendon being s**t.
He'll probably be writing up an email to Allan Richardson, Daniel Harford, Cybil Shepherd, Adam Sandler and Susan Ley right at this moment to state his thoughts on how that result was unjust.

He'll probably be writing up an email to Allan Richardson, Daniel Harford, Cybil Shepherd, Adam Sandler and Susan Ley right at this moment to state his thoughts on how that result was unjust.

Dear Juan Antonio Samaranch,

As a leader in world sport, I have been appalled at your silence of the treatment of the "Essendon 34". Your unwillingness to respond shows the unfortunate cowardice endemic amongst international sports administrators, politicians and reality show personalities alike. I have sent you numerous charts demonstrating the grave injustice perpetrated by ASADA and Caroline Wilson. The matrix organisation structure I mapped demonstrated Hird was unwittingly duped by Ian Robson, at least two Hapsburg emporers and a unicorn.

The usual media crowd, along with quisling "fans" are now deserting James. His bravery, piety and flowing locks have been an example to all over recent weeks. The outrage I feel at him being blamed for the poor form is astonishing. It reminds me of the time Doug Walters took me aside and told to stay the * out of his way. Profound.

Señor Samaranch, please find attached a matrix chart showing James is not responsible for anything at all.

Yours,

Bruce.

P.S. The fact that you are dead is not an excuse for ignoring me.

You forgot the part where he says something akin to "I don't know law very well, but I think you could be charged for bribery. I don't know if you bribed anyone, but I suspect you did, and you should be ashamed. I will talk to my lawyer friends and you should too."

Echols im led to believe that Bruce Francis will use the matrix structure to demonstrate James Hird is not responsible for Essendon being s**t.

The Org chart below makes it quite clear James Hird is not responsible for anything. Haters need to back off ;):p:eek::drunk:
organization.png

The Org chart below makes it quite clear James Hird is not responsible for anything. Haters need to back off ;):p:eek::drunk:
organization.png
isn't that the molecular make up of AOD?

Anyhow Essendon will be hoping Dank doesn't sing like a canary like K. Hunt to escape more serious ramifications.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do people really believe Jobe Watson is actually injured? LOL.

The timing for this is way too convenient and coincidental.

He's either taking a voluntary suspension or is taking a principled stand against Hird by refusing to play until he is gone. It's not too far fetched if you consider Essendon tried to sack him, and Hird has them nailed to a cross.

Do people really believe Jobe Watson is actually injured? LOL.

The timing for this is way too convenient and coincidental.

He's either taking a voluntary suspension or is taking a principled stand against Hird by refusing to play until he is gone. It's not too far fetched if you consider Essendon tried to sack him, and Hird has them nailed to a cross.

The way Jobe played on Sunday explains a few things and looks like they got him over the line for his 200th milestone before the surgery. There may be something to the rumours that he may not be back because he is burnt out and so will hang up the boots or will probably do so should WADA suspend him. I would love to know the sort of discussions being had and scenarios being played out at Tulla at the moment.

Caroline Wilson unloading on Paul Little. Written with verve and gusto. She is certainly passionate about her job.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...s-club-essendon-must-end-20150707-gi76kt.html

The article is spot on. The only thing she is missing is that Hird's recalcitrance means that the players will not be offered the soft deal that the ARL players got. The ARL players accepted the evidence and said they were not party to it, and hardly suffered at all. The AFL players have fought tooth and nail, at Hird's insistence, and now have to answer questions like "Didn't you think it was strange that the injections were given off-site?" To protect himself, Hird has sold the players down the river. They will all come to realise it; and they will all come to loath him!

The article is spot on. The only thing she is missing is that Hird's recalcitrance means that the players will not be offered the soft deal that the ARL players got. The ARL players accepted the evidence and said they were not party to it, and hardly suffered at all. The AFL players have fought tooth and nail, at Hird's insistence, and now have to answer questions like "Didn't you think it was strange that the injections were given off-site?" To protect himself, Hird has sold the players down the river. They will all come to realise it; and they will all come to loath him!

Agree 100%.

YES!....Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back