Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to think the club did their due diligence & shopped around but at times I really don't know. Considering we will get half in 3 years what the shite get for 1 year, that's just plain s**t. Theoritically, what if we made Europe, won the UEFA Cup next season & qualified for the ECL?? We would be worth a lot more than that already. The fact we get outdone by s**t northwest clubs makes me a bit sick. Mike Ashley might be a right campaigner but at least he's a good businessman.

Swansea were very good. Glad to win that.

True that....... lucky they lacked the finishing touch and lucky Howard made a few good saves. Definitely take the win given we weren't at our best.

I thought Barry looked tired - should give him a rest soon I reckon......

Probably an extremely slim chance of catching Arsenal for 4th but you never know......... will make our clash with them at Goodison interesting if we keep bagging 3 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Colossal performance, couldn't fault a single player tonight. Arsenal drew 2-2 which gives us a sniff again for 4th, but this result put Europa league into our hands in my opinion

Great result.
We just need to keep our composure for the remainder of the season.

If we can spend in the Summer, we are well placed.

Huge result. If only Swansea nabbed a win... but the draw is still good enough. Big finish to the season coming up. Can't wait!

But seriously, how f*****g good was Barkley's goal?? I thought he would put Rom through but to be fair Newcastle's defender held the perfect position in between them (while Coloccini was doing godknowswhatandthenfallingover), but once he kept going I knew he would go the shot. I just hoped he wouldn't miss because he tired himself from the run, too bad his celebration led to him getting booed the rest of the game :p

FFS Man City, you guys had one job...

First half it looked like Arsenal were a team with no confidence & fans not involved at all. Second half Man City were happy to sit back & of course that have then a sniff, the crowd got involved & the whole team lifted. They will hit us full of running next week now but all we can do is handle our own business from here, gotta do a professional job & take care of Fulham tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back