Fantasy Cricket - Big Bash League 15/16, Bigfooty group code in the OP!

Remove this Banner Ad

Putland out of the tournament replaced Greg West, meaning that Billy Stanlake will be getting more games and a more viable fantasy prospect.

Who should I pick for my final bowling spot; Steketee, Fekete or Stanlake? Or someone similarily priced.

Steketee :thumbsu:

351 with 4 double ups and 7 singulars to come.

Why did Watson not get points for his catch?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I'm wondering what a good score will be at the end of the round... I wish we had live rankings like AFL Fantasy gives us so we had an indication however I have 427 with 11 to come so I'd say it would be reasonably high?

So I'm wondering what a good score will be at the end of the round... I wish we had live rankings like AFL Fantasy gives us so we had an indication however I have 427 with 11 to come so I'd say it would be reasonably high?
I'm on 557 with 11 to come. I'm hoping for 1200+.

How did everyone go?

Me personally, 1009 but left far too much on the bench in favour for players who played two games, which is obviously the correct strategy I guess.

What seems a good score this week?

How did everyone go?

Me personally, 1009 but left far too much on the bench in favour for players who played two games, which is obviously the correct strategy I guess.

What seems a good score this week?

Just joined the league. I reckon any score over 1000 is pretty decent, assuming you don't have a bunch of donuts coming up because you had too many double gamers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back