Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Will this do for now. :D

994483_1527476520800339_354481896584134263_n.jpg

Will this do for now. :D

994483_1527476520800339_354481896584134263_n.jpg
Just doing rough guesstimates based on Juddy being 188cm tall.

Jack looks around 192, Ben looks about 184 and Tom looks about 172 (very roughly)

Judging by Jack's hands, he's going to be a serious monster when he finally finishes growing and filling out.

Considering that Ben is only 14 this year... he is going to be tall... very tall. If I was Steve and Jo, I would be getting Ben on the protein shakes and into a gym now. Especially considering that Ben is supposed to be the most talented of the 3.

Tom, at 12 years old, is going to be starting another growth spurt in the next couple of years and could end up any height. However, his frame suggests to me that he is going to take after his grandfather and be around the 6'2" mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just doing rough guesstimates based on Juddy being 188cm tall.

Jack looks around 192, Ben looks about 184 and Tom looks about 172 (very roughly)

Judging by Jack's hands, he's going to be a serious monster when he finally finishes growing and filling out.

Considering that Ben is only 14 this year... he is going to be tall... very tall. If I was Steve and Jo, I would be getting Ben on the protein shakes and into a gym now. Especially considering that Ben is supposed to be the most talented of the 3.

Tom, at 12 years old, is going to be starting another growth spurt in the next couple of years and could end up any height. However, his frame suggests to me that he is going to take after his grandfather and be around the 6'2" mark.

Grandpa Bailey might be 6'2" but Grandpa Serge was only 6' even ;)

I 100% agree, this is the plain stupid!

It's perfect the way it is now!

Isn't Gill meant to be about the supporters? How is watching the sons of former champions running around for rival clubs good for the game?

Sydney still had to give up 18 for Heeney and the likelihood of a similar bargain happening would happen once every 20-30 years.

Surely collingwood would be happy to see silvangi at carlton for a 5 pick discount if it meant they got buckleys son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back