NFL Favorite Player Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Favorite Players & Man-Crushes

Knowledge it would be nice if you spelt your "favourites" names properly.

At least he spelt the names of players from his own team correctly, there are some on here that can't even do that...

My man crush this season will be CMIII. Who can't love those long flowing blonde locks... such a fine specimen... oh, you didn't mean it *THAT* way... :eek:

Sanchezzzzzzzzzzz

Will be betting alot of $ on the Jets this year. Hoping he leads the way to victory most weeks.

a potential new favorite for me is the 2010 raiders draft class.
every name has a cool factor to them---houston, mcclain, bruce campbell, valdheer, goether, ware, etc.
a lot of hard nuts and hard hitters, no nonsense types.

Being a massive Evil Dead fan, Bruce Campbell has become a favourite of mine right away.
Reckon he'll crack the starting line up GG?

As for a particular man crush on the Saints, apart from Brees, our new TE Jimmy Graham is my man. I think he has the potential to be a BEAST!!

I reckon Bruce will probably start RG. But is clearly a very versatile player and wouldn't surprise to see him rotated thru RT, FB, DE, and STs.

Up close & personal. NFL films presents...

Here's your man GG. <<< check it out.

and my new guy is quite the guy who will fit perfectly in da 'Burgh. <<< no surprise who he talks up.

Need I say any more :p...

tom-brady-stetson-man.jpg

Need I say any more :p...

tom-brady-stetson-man.jpg

PeeWee Herman fan... :eek: That's real tough! :p

[YOUTUBE]mKLizztikRk&hl[/YOUTUBE]

The peewee tattoo is fake.

Also little known that he's Tom Brady Jr. Always found it funny how some people carry it (Ken Griffey, Dale Earnhardt) and others dont.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

President George Bush, Jr.

The peewee tattoo is fake.

Also little known that he's Tom Brady Jr. Always found it funny how some people carry it (Ken Griffey, Dale Earnhardt) and others dont.

What a relief to know the tattoo is fake. Anytime I see Pee Wee I think of him being arrested in the pr0n theatre having a public moment with a certain portion of his anatomy.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back