Favourite childhood games

Remove this Banner Ad

Super Mario Bros All Stars
BATTLETOADS
Double Dragon
Mortal Kombat
Street Fighter
SNES Cricket
SNES Football (Out of bouns on the full)
plus many more..

Loved the SNES, always seem to have these phases where me n my bro will break it out and start freaking out on the old but classic games :thumbsu:

So many good games listed here.

Iam trying to find a game that i played as a kid but dont overely remember the name. It was a very old PC game i think called Jewel? Where you had to collect every jewell to exit the different levels. However they had rocks and bolders in the way to make it harder and you have to push them out of the way to make room. Anyone remember that??

loved Bubsy

Boulderdash had evil blue bugs that turned to gems and little yellow Pacmen like creature who held keys (Which we affectionately named 'nomnoms') from memory.

Rampage on SNES...has anyone ever finished that game?

All I remember is going from city to city and destroying it and not really getting anywhere :\

Rampage on SNES...has anyone ever finished that game?

All I remember is going from city to city and destroying it and not really getting anywhere :\

Played Rampage but I thought it was a PS game...anyway yeah all I remember is spending hours finishing the game only to have an ending that disgusted me even back then.

Banjo-Kazooie was one of the best games I ever played. Didn't mind the sequel Banjo-Tooie, it was great finding all the cheato pages and hidden items (even though to this day I still don't know how to use the "Special eggs" you find on Banjo-Kazooie).:thumbsu:

But I am absolutely disgusted at the version they produced for Xbox...:thumbsdown:

Super Mario Bros All Stars
BATTLETOADS
Double Dragon
Mortal Kombat
Street Fighter
SNES Cricket
SNES Football (Out of bouns on the full)
plus many more..

Loved the SNES, always seem to have these phases where me n my bro will break it out and start freaking out on the old but classic games :thumbsu:

I know this too well! Playing SNES really takes you back doesn't it? I've been stupid enough to sell some of my games, now I try to find them again. Does anyone know a good place online where I could find SNES and NES games? Cheap... if possible :)

Yoshi, mario kart and banjo tooie all on n64.

First games I ever played included:

Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?
Duke Nukem
Dark Ages
Aldo

But my first real love was:
936full-hero%27s-quest%3A-so-you-want-to-be-a-hero-%5Bquest-for-glory-i%5D-screenshot.jpg

Quest for Glory

After that ...

images
images
250px-ISSPRO.jpg

250px-Age_Of_Empires_The_Age_Of_Kings_Box_Artwork.png
Homm3boxart.jpg

Gran-turismo-E.jpg

Other games, but heading more into my teens:

Diablo 1+2
Warcraft 2+3
Might and Magic 6-9
Counter Strike
Goldeneye
Snowboard Kids
Mario Kart
Pokemon Yellow (Gameboy)
Baseball (Gameboy)
Donkey Kong (Gameboy)
Crash Bandicoot
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Shane Warne Cricket 99
Fifa 98

/epic nostalgia

Monkey Island 1+2

Hugo's house of horrors

Day of the tentacle

Quest for camelot (I think it was called)

All the sierra games police quests and such.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back