Prediction Fears for Next Year

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Miss finals - BF will be unbearable. This board will be worse. Only consolation if it happens is if 2019 is the equivalent of 2007 and we mirror Geelong, but beating St Kilda by 120 points.

2. Gawn is just a one hit wonder.

3. Viney is injured all year due to that foot

4. Petracca offered 800k by Collingwood for 5 years and accepts.

5. Seriously.....:. Not playing finals. Couldn't give a * if we lose to North if we make the 8.

Actually pretty much my worst fear every game is that I will see Gus take a hit to the head and get another concussion. Don't know how many games I will have to watch him get through safely before that fear goes away.

1. Miss finals - BF will be unbearable. This board will be worse. Only consolation if it happens is if 2019 is the equivalent of 2007 and we mirror Geelong, but beating St Kilda by 120 points.

2. Gawn is just a one hit wonder.

3. Viney is injured all year due to that foot

4. Petracca offered 800k by Collingwood for 5 years and accepts.

5. Seriously.....:. Not playing finals. Couldn't give a **** if we lose to North if we make the 8.
F*** that's grim!!

1. Petracca disappears off the face off the planet
2. Nev Jetta becomes addicted to a nerve tonic and has a side effect of gigantism.
3. Jayden Hunt gets arrested for an unsolved murder in new york city.
4. Jones gets caught up in the rebuilding of Mexico city and misses the season.
5. Harmes gets hypnotherapy which he thinks he's a chicken.
6. Gawn gets delisted because he refuses to shave his sideburns.
7. Oliver gets in a bar fight and is injured all season.
8. Hibberd is paralysed from radiation poisoning after going on holiday to Japan.

2. Nev Jetta becomes addicted to a nerve tonic and has a side effect of gigantism.
8. Hibberd is paralysed from radiation poisoning after going on holiday to Japan.
I can't like this enough!

We're talking football...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those are my exact same fears

I believe the Jayden Hunt one, guy is just strange enough for the cops to pin something on.

Massive new fear:

Richmond win next week. Cue rampaging saints to go berserk in 2018 leaving dees with the longest premiership drought out of all vic clubs by 31 years to Carlton.

Dees become the undeniable joke of the league. Jonesy ends career in an insane asylum. Norm Smith materialises and says the curse has gotten out of hand, as he was sated by the Neeld years. Performs absolution over Jones restoring his sanity. Jones comes out of retirement for season 2019.

Carlton wins 2019 premiership. Etc etc etc

Last edited:
Massive new fear:

Richmond win next week. Cue rampaging saints to go berserk in 2018 leaving dees with the longest premiership drought out of all vic clubs by 31 years to Carlton.

Dees become the undeniable joke of the league. Jonesy ends career in an insane asylum. Norm Smith materialises and says the curse has gotten out of hand, as he was sated by the Neeld years. Performs absolution over Jones restoring his sanity. Jones comes out of retirement for season 2019.

It all sounded totally plausible until the Jones coming out of retirement bit.

Massive new fear:

I'm pretty sure we are already the running joke of the comp. our greatest moments since 64 is a prelim that we lost to the Hawks in 87 and actually making the GF in 2000 (only to go on and get flogged). That's pretty weak I reckon. I actually think I'll never see us win a flag and I'm still only 38. Now that's depressing

I'm pretty sure we are already the running joke of the comp. our greatest moments since 64 is a prelim that we lost to the Hawks in 87 and actually making the GF in 2000 (only to go on and get flogged). That's pretty weak I reckon. I actually think I'll never see us win a flag and I'm still only 38. Now that's depressing
You forgot we made the 88 grand final and got flogged

I'd be really keen on #5 tbh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back