Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Just go Filipe Luis in gold pack.

Worth selling him for the apparent 29k on transfers?

Or hanging on to him , very new to all this ultimate team stuff

Hey Fellas,

Here's my current team: http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/2209355/

I have around 30k to spend (more as I continue to play games with the bonus coins) to add some more to my squad. Anyone got any ideas on who I can add in?

Also I actually have Bale on loan at RM right now

Last edited:
photo4_zpscf0b987b.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:cool::D:D:D:D:D:p

url

I'm just starting to unlock better players, it's such an addictive mode. I noticed some bargains in the transfer market today too, got myself a few defenders on the cheap, not great ones but nice, shiny golden ones. The onlt thing pissing me off about the FUT is how you can't change match length (to lower... unless you do the old change-language glitch, actually pretty fun listening to French and Russian commentary).

Any tips/exploits for packs?

Not that I know of yet, but I know that some people do tournaments that give packs/season matches and they use the 3 minute glitch, and then sell off the players and cards they get to make some coin. I'm always on the look out for that sort of s**t, i'll be sure to let people know if I hear anyhting else.

The other tip is don't buy packs. Transfer market is so much better, can often find some good bargains if you're willing to look.

I sort of had to buy some packs to start me off to help build my consumables stock and so I had stuff to sell.
Got a couple decent gold shiny players but they were only worth about 10k each.
Doubt i'll be spending much money on them again though, EA will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Sitting on 37k coins atm and just bought Team of the Week player Lacazette for 53k which is cheapest I've seen him go for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Downloading an update as we speak, anyone know what it consists of?
• Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
• Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
• Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
• Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing.
• Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
• Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces
• Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches
• Fixed issue where non-user controlled players run to the kick-off circle at the start of a match. (PC Only)
• Fixed occurrences where players couldn’t progress through the Virtual Pro creation. (PC only)

I sort of had to buy some packs to start me off to help build my consumables stock and so I had stuff to sell.
Got a couple decent gold shiny players but they were only worth about 10k each.
Doubt i'll be spending much money on them again though, EA will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Sitting on 37k coins atm and just bought Team of the Week player Lacazette for 53k which is cheapest I've seen him go for.

I justified buying Fifa coins to then buy a few Gold packs at the start because of how cheap I got the pc version (saving $39-$49 on the retail price). That being said I know I will gradually fight a losing battle in terms of running out of contracts to keep all of my players, so I will eventually need to top up with more packs and hope I get more contracts to use.

Have spent maybe 35.000 points or so on other gold packs. Crazy considering I may have been able to save it and buy 1 really good or 2 ok players.

As posted on whirlpool this is my current team: http://i.imgur.com/wfg0vfD.jpg

The bronze player is there purely for chemistry, I am aware he sucks I have plenty of 79 - 80+ rated players for the position but the chemistry drops down low when they are in there.

Started off with the 1000 point boost and purchased the 200 at the same time.... 1000 boost stopped a few games ago, the 200 boost is running out. I am going to be a mere mortal soon, it sucks that you can't just rebuy the same boost's in the EASC.

Picked up Hazard in my very first gold pack.

Was tossing up selling him or building around him.

So far I've gone with the latter, I've got a weird EPL / English team going with Defoe and Crouch up front.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back