Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

You get him in a normal rare gold pack?

In a premium (so technically normal).

I was just binging after selling Bale. Thought I'd try my luck with the TOTW, got happy.

First time packing a MOTM, next day another MOTM Immobile!!

ZIqMzHE.jpg
vZRNOfJ.jpg

imo it's definalty a good thing... a bit late but a good thing.

anything that gets rid of coin buyers and sellers is good. my club is worth a lot less now but fifa 16 will be much better and squads will be more creative for it

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/news/2015/fut-price-ranges

Very bizarre changes. Guess I won't be making any coins trading anymore.

Haven't played in ages. Sold up all my Bundes IFs (Hunterlaar etc) for 200k each to build a BPL team.

I had no idea that they were introducing Price Ranges and thankfully so ...

Di Maria will lose me 100k on what I bought him for but the IF Bolasie I picked up for nearly 80k now has a Price Range of 400-650k.

Cheers EA. Easiest 400k I ever made :D

Cheers EA. Easiest 400k I ever made :D

If you can sell him.

My transfer list is filled with players that just won't sell now as the minimums are too high. I've got MOTM cards I'll have to quicksell. I just don't understand why they set a minimum, nonsensical.

Would be nice if a pack gave me someone good once in a while, seriously so over FIFA 15 right now.

There needs to be massive equalisation in the packs for Fifa 16.

No more silver cards in gold packs. No more jerseys or logos as gold rares. I understand the "need" for microtransactions in games now but FIFA UT may be the only game out there with in-game purchases that don't actually help the game (with value for money) unless you are lucky. We're paying roughly $2 per pack, there needs to be sweeteners.

I wonder if anybody has been able to buy Messi or Ronaldo since the update. I've got Messi and I wouldn't dream of selling him at the moment. The only ones you'll see on the market are packed doubles and they'll just be bought for maximum as soon as they hit the market.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stopped playing cause sick of paying money for packs when you cant buy players since they introduced the market values

Damn I must be lucky. In 3m I packed TOTS Matic, TOTS Fabregas, IF Walcott, TOTS Austin, TOTS Ballerami, TOTS Meier, TOTS Schneiderlin, TOTS Henderson, SIF Rakitic, IF Adler, MOTM Bacca, that TOTS Celtic CB, a few more shitty TOTS, plus Neymar, Aguero (a day after his TOTS left store, sadly), Neuer.. the list goes on.

Damn I must be lucky. In 3m I packed TOTS Matic, TOTS Fabregas, IF Walcott, TOTS Austin, TOTS Ballerami, TOTS Meier, TOTS Schneiderlin, TOTS Henderson, SIF Rakitic, IF Adler, MOTM Bacca, that TOTS Celtic CB, a few more shitty TOTS, plus Neymar, Aguero (a day after his TOTS left store, sadly), Neuer.. the list goes on.
lucky bastard! how u source us coins?

What in the actual f.

I've bought heaps of packs and I've got like 1 in form and it was a discard.

Also had similar luck and packed (TOTS) De Gea, Kane, Schneinderlin, Fabregas, Terry, Henderson and Clyne... But wow that's a good haul

Last edited:
I've picked up a fair few TOTS both weeks (off about 5mil and some good trading with weird double ups and selling TOTS Hazard when I didn't think I could/wanted to build a team around him) - De Gea, Terry, Fabregas, Cazorla, Sanchez, Bolasie, Matic, Azlipicueta, Costa, Kane/ Neuer, Aubamayang, Naldo, De Bruyne, Rodriguez, Castro.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back