Multiplat FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone else not get on?

Anyone?

This is so frustrating, when i go to enter in the code again, now it just says "thanks for redeeming your code".
No option to download anything, and no packs, how are other people doing this?
so what ur saying is that when you entered your redeem code for the "15 UT gold pack" bonus you got for preordering they were ment to all go into your store?? i entered the code but assumed that i wasnt ment to get a pack yet

For me, they just popped up when I enter the store. Not sure why yours wouldn't be working

Perhaps you should be more specific when you say store seeing as how he's talking about redeeming the codes on PSN store and you're talking about going to the store in UT.

Where?

Just when i couldn't hate this game enough. Ripped off.

In game UT store.

AFCYYBo.jpg

:) :) :) :) :)

Ive opened one gold. But the thing says i get 12 yeah? No where to be seen
Have a look at the fine print on the piece of paper that come with the game. No need to get all worked up.

Not sure about the loan players. Is there somewhere I can go to view players I can loan or? Got Benzema in one of the packs I got, that's alright I guess. Haven't used the 15 pack code you get with the game just yet - about to watch the GF.

Also.. I'm going to have fun with these FUT bonus coins you can get with your FSC coins! Being a FIFA player since 09 and not using a single one is brilliant!

Not sure about the loan players. Is there somewhere I can go to view players I can loan or? Got Benzema in one of the packs I got, that's alright I guess. Haven't used the 15 pack code you get with the game just yet - about to watch the GF.

Also.. I'm going to have fun with these FUT bonus coins you can get with your FSC coins! Being a FIFA player since 09 and not using a single one is brilliant!

I'm about to turn the GF off to play some UT! Depends on what happens early in the 3rd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have tried all of the main BPL strikers.

Rooney, Aguero, RVP and Costa. By far, Costa is the best. His dribbling is mint and his shot is perfect. Good for 2 goals a game at a minimum. He is also a assist machine. For 110K you cannot go wrong. If anyone is keen to grab him, grab him ASAP before he grabs another TOTW and goes up even more.

Got about 20 bucks worth of packs, all terrible though. Best player I got was probably Baines.
For those who buy packs is there any strategy to it? Do you get normal gold or premium?

Always get premium.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back