Family & Relationships First Date Tips

Remove this Banner Ad

Literally spat out my drink.

(Funny thing is I have story about wanking in front of gf's parents- but another time)
Now is a good time.

Dear, are you a man or a useless application for women? Do feel free! Don't hesitate, ask her out, make her spend the best time of her life. Forget all the bad, open your hidden resources of charm and conquer her! You'd make a flame in her heart. Girls like it, when guys are active, charismatic and make everything to get her! Just dare! And just in case she appeares to be a primitive dull person - find your real love and destiny at https://kovla.com/datings/us/the-marina Good luck!

2297mKM.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What should I do.

I have been friends with a girl for about 1.5 years and she has been dating a guy the whole time and got engaged to him a few months ago. I am extremely attracted to her and casually flirt with her all the time.

They recently had a big fight and she has changed her status to single on Facebook and has been flirting back a lot more now. It's been a day since they split and I think I could bang her while she is still very angry with him and before they inevitably get back together(they have kids)

Do I make a move or am I being a snake?

What should I do.

I have been friends with a girl for about 1.5 years and she has been dating a guy the whole time and got engaged to him a few months ago. I am extremely attracted to her and casually flirt with her all the time.

They recently had a big fight and she has changed her status to single on Facebook and has been flirting back a lot more now. It's been a day since they split and I think I could bang her while she is still very angry with him and before they inevitably get back together(they have kids)

Are you friends with the ex?

What should I do.

It's already been a day? You're wasting valuable time here.

What should I do.

You don't have any obligations to anyone in this situation, you are free to *.

After being out of the game for some time due to a LTR.
I had a first date thanks to Tinder
I don't think it could have gone any better.
Went for dinner
Chatted for ages, clicked.
Then asked her if she wanted to get ice cream.
Hung out in maccas car park and had a massive pash sesh
My advice is ask plenty of questions and let them do the talking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back