Football club finances / FFP

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't sound very cooperative.
It doesn't, and I wonder given that got them 2 points off the original penalty if that cooperation is set in stone. Or if the tribunal can say, know you've blown that 2 point discount.

LOL, the old charge someone with a load of offences, then charge 3 other clubs and go through a process just to set up letting us off.

Do you realise how ridiculous that sounds. If they wanted to let us off they wouldn't have charged us in the first place.
You have to be seen to be impartial.

It doesn't, and I wonder given that got them 2 points off the original penalty if that cooperation is set in stone. Or if the tribunal can say, know you've blown that 2 point discount.

Can the penalty be increased if a penalty appeal is determined to be frivolous?

Can the penalty be increased if a penalty appeal is determined to be frivolous?
It can but from what more knowledgeable people than me are saying it's unlikely. Pretty much a free hit for Forest in this case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

170m of new signings and just 5m outgoing.

Yet some reckon small clubs can't spent money....
Aren't allowed to spend money, not can't spend money.

Forest pretty sure to cop another penalty next season under the current rules as well unless they make some big sales.

Everton have released their accounts.

The crux of it:

3 Yr loss = 255m
Allowed loss = 105m

Welcome to the Championship.

£1b in loans 😳

Last edited:
Everton have released their accounts.

The crux of it:

3 Yr loss = 255m
Allowed loss = 105m

Welcome to the Championship.

£1b in loans 😳

Without taking a look I would imagine a significant portion of those losses are ascribed to the stadium build which are then taken out of the 255m loss for the final FFP figure.

How would stadium spend be accounted for? Would it be an amortised figure every FY?
Screenshot 2024-04-01 182416.png

Screenshot 2024-04-01 182506.png

Ours were listed under PPE notes.

Everton have it listed as an explanatory note

The Club has once again committed significant funds to the development of its new stadium, with the Club incurring capital cost of £210.9m(2021/22: £154.4m).

Screenshot 2024-04-01 183041.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back