FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Looked like a display tea towel, amirite Shell?
on second thoughts, more like kitchen curtains :D
Someone's takin the piss. I can't believe for a second that those shirts are really in fashion.

product_thumb.php

Last edited:

Oh crap. Richmond won. That'll be the first 20 minutes of this week's show taken. Because everyone knows Richmond winning is "good for football".

Essendon smashed again, so a bit about that, "but taking nothing away from the Bulldogs, who were magnificent", etc.

There was a draw and Hutchy hates those, so they'll be a bit about him wanting extra time or a shootout, etc.

Some Adam Goodes stuff, the gift that never starts giving, and another Melbourne false dawn should round things up.

This show practically writes itself. Only a bombshell with some fallout between now and 9:37pm can save it this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gill in the hot-seat so def lots of Goodes convo....
Ah, jeez! Really? That'll go forever.
:D
Let's guess how long. Hmmm, I can't see it going for more than one segment (not separated by an ad-break), so I reckon it'll be a big 24 mins, and maybe it will even open the show after a short intro. If not, then definitely the 2nd segment, after a short first one

Last edited:
Ah, jeez! Really? That'll go forever.
:D
Let's guess how long. Hmmm, I can't see it going for more than one segment (separated by an ad-break), so I reckon it'll be a big 24 mins, and maybe it will even open the show after a short intro. If not, then definitely the 2nd segment, after a short first
Caro is going to go in on Gill.

Second segment I reckon, which generally is the norm for guests.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

"Maybe" on that whack-arsed, half baked score review? Meh.

Gil's a cool cucumber. I appreciate that after that idjit Demetridoh.

Gil's got a nice line in "semi-crazy eye" and "lower lip-only smirk". He gave Craig the crazy eye a couple times and sneaky smirked when they were discussing Tan Man Hird.

I will never bother to watch this craap again. Critiquing Gil's response to a BS question on radio related to a BS media created issue does not maketh good tv. 'Footy Tedium' would be a more apt title.

Caro's Arrow flies through the air and hits Clarko right in the top of his pointy, angry ant head.

Ouch!

Solid ep even though they forgot to ask Gil-Mac about his Year of the Fan initiative.

7.5-10 :thumbsu:

Did Gary really say that Gil was getting shirty with them?
Yeah, three-quarters in jest but.

Garry tried to go in hard with a "story" about a Swans supporter, of South Melbourne stock I believe, suggesting online that Swans supporters throw eggs at the boo-sies. Gil said that he'd heard about it, but it was shut down by other Swans supporters. Garry tried to plow ahead by asking why Gil didn't come out and say if you throw an egg, you're banned for life.

Gil repeated himself and added that no eggs were thrown and that there was never any danger of eggs being thown.

I was on the original Swans fansite, RedandWhiteOnline, while this was all happening - egg throwing never, not for one wee moment, had a chance of getting up. After Gil's original answer I was thinking that this is lazy headline "journalism", Double R. A story was there but it wasn't the one you're ragdolling around the scrubby front yard.

The Real Story (Of KTigers' Tees) - link

The forum and KTigers get a mentch here : http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ay-adelaide-crows-at-scg-20150801-gipeik.html

Last edited:
Dontcha wish they'd spent more time discussing the yes/no questions with him earlier and less time going Spanish Inquisition on him for the nuances of how he responded to the Goodes circus?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back