Remove this Banner Ad

I am keen to get player issue or match worn 2013 Fremantle ‘wear white on the night’ jumpers (the ones with fan photos in the numbers) for the following numbers/ players:

# 3 Dawson
#7 Fyfe
#9 De Boer
# 13 Mzungu
# 21 Barlow
#29 Pavlich
# 32 Hill
#37 Johnson

I would be interested to either buy any of these or alternatively to do the following direct swap: any one jumper from the above list for both the jumpers shown below (which are also player issue ‘wear white on the night’ jumpers for #17 Crozier and #42 Taberner)

View attachment 185619
i know it's not in your list of numbers but this one is on the bay, player issued
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Fremantl...521017?hash=item25b0792bb9:g:GyoAAOSwYHxWNBiY

Last edited:
Focusing solely on Pi jumpers so clearing out these retails. Freo one is 110cm which is L/XL $150 and the lions one is 95cm I believe is M. image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
20151105_103808.jpg 20151105_103828.jpg

2013 West Coast Eagles home guernsey (L) - heat pressed #9, signed by Nic Naitanui. Doesn't come with a COA as I got it signed myself at work, so looking for about $100 or ONO. :)

Also have a 90's Navy Wings retail Sekem, 2006 Away Wings and 2012 1992 Premiership Anniversary guernsey, all small sizes, that I'd be willing to part with at the right sort of price.

Have a couple available:

Mark Seaby 2009 Player Issue L/S #14 - $150
-2XL, Premiership player! Has seen some light use, maybe training worn. Size label faded.
-Alternate Home Game Sponsorship, hard to find long sleeve.
Seaby 2009.jpg

James Hird 2007 Player Issue Quality #5 - $150
-Medium, has all the player issue features (Sublimated number, size tag, EFC Watermarks, Higher Quality)
James Hird #5 2007.jpg

Leigh Montagna 2013 Player Issue #11 - $55
-Medium, Sublimated number and sponsor logo's.
Screen shot 2015-08-04 at 2.01.33 PM.png

I am still after one of these....

Gday everyone
I have a signed, Darrin Pritchard pre-season Guernsey for sale
It is the one you are after
I bought it at a Hawthorn dinner auction many years ago, and on the night had Pritch sign it for me
I had it framed for many years, and the guy who framed it attached a Pritchard footy card to the jumper, not sure if that changes people's interest
I'm sure it would come off easily, seems to be glued on, so I'm not going to remove it in case I damage the jumper

Jumper will need to be picked up, won't post
Make me an offer to good for me to refuse :)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Gday everyone
I bought it at a Hawthorn dinner auction many years ago, and on the night had Pritch sign it for me
I had it framed for many years, and the guy who framed it attached a Pritchard footy card to the jumper, not sure if that changes people's interest
I'm sure it would come off easily, seems to be glued on, so I'm not going to remove it in case I damage the jumper

View attachment 191404
View attachment 191405
Wow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For Sale

2015 Steele Sidebottom Clash - $200
IMG_1610.JPG
IMG_1611.JPG
2015 Travis Varcoe Clash - $200
IMG_1612.JPG
IMG_1613.JPG
Both for $350 delivered

Last edited:
Gday everyone

View attachment 191404
View attachment 191405
Gday everyone

View attachment 191404
View attachment 191405
Hi Steve,I have a mate who is extremely interested in your Darren Pritchard Jumper.He isn't a member of Bigfooty,so he asked me to make contact.Is there anyway you could pm me your email address so he can make direct contact with you.Thanks

Hello. Just after any Geelong Match Worn jumpers. Preferably after Selwood, Bartel or Motlop. Will pay well if you decide to part with your jumper.

Thanks

Hi I have got few hawthorn 2015 jumpers player issued/worn with gold logo and back to back on the front pm me of your interested

Remove this Banner Ad

Back