Remove this Banner Ad

ANyone got any Western Bulldogs stuff?
PI's and retail accepted
I have a 2013 Bulldogs clash (Red with white/blue hoops) PI that's for sale (Mark Austin #47). I'll PM you pics if you're interested.

Have a Brisbane Lions guernsey I'm looking to offload. Size is XS. Guersey is 63cm high and 44cm wide under the arm pits. Don't really know much about the Lions, their guernseys or their players but from what I can tell it is an away guernsey used in Melbourne games from 2008 and 2009. The numbers on the signatures are 8, 17, 21, 35. Seems most likely to be Bewick8, Beams17, Merrett21 and Lester35. Interseted in either trades or selling. I support a lot of teams so that might be an option.

edit: The signatures could also be Notting8, Brennan17, Merrett21 and Rischitelli35. These players actually played in this guernsey so that might be more likely. I'm not positive because as I said I don't really follow the Lions.

suD29ti.jpg

Last edited:
Have some 90s and early 2000s ODI Australia and an Australia A shirt for sale if any of you guys are interested in cricket shirts as well as footy guernseys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Attachments

• 3ngAMnJ.jpg
    3ngAMnJ.jpg
    947.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 9gTt4P4.jpg
    9gTt4P4.jpg
    845 KB · Views: 9
  • dPj3z5I.jpg
    dPj3z5I.jpg
    890.4 KB · Views: 8
  • q4URrV1.jpg
    q4URrV1.jpg
    834.9 KB · Views: 5
  • q5ywiXD.jpg
    q5ywiXD.jpg
    922.7 KB · Views: 6
  • ucxe9x5.jpg
    ucxe9x5.jpg
    845.6 KB · Views: 5
  • NFCn9P5.jpg
    NFCn9P5.jpg
    822.7 KB · Views: 6
Hi I have got few hawthorn 2015 jumpers player issued/worn with gold logo and back to back on the front pm me of your interested

Could you please list which ones you have and chuck a few pics of them on here?

I'm on the lookout for any Subiaco player issued or match worn guernseys, Ryan Neates (WCE) PI and Jay Van Berlo (Freo) PI.

Please send a message if you have any leads.

Thanks for reading.

That Ablett on ebay sold.
Wonder what it sold for.
Obviously $1500 was overs and ridiculous.
What do you think would be a fair price on it???
$600 or there abouts would be tops is my guess

Remove this Banner Ad

Back