Analysis For WC to win they need to choke in the 3rd, not the 4th

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
TOTY. Expert analysis there.
The tactical choke, could be revolutionary.

WC are clearly capable of getting 30+ points up on many teams. They also have an almost 100% choke rate this year, when the 4-6 goal benchmark is achieved. Go all out early, or choke more quickly and the players will click into desperation mode faster.

Solid logic.

Well done tonight.

I thought we kept you honest for most of the match, but you were just too good in the end.

I wish I had a dollar for every time McGovern took an intercept mark. I'd have 'how the hell is he marking it again, he's a goddamn one man wall' dollars.

Surprised that Kennedy kicked 6. I thought he was quiet for large parts of the night but he made the most of his opportunities. Obviously fantastic at conversion. Happy to see him leading the Coleman. A lot of Blues fans still have a soft spot for big Josh, even after all these years.

Good luck for the rest of the year.

• Banned
Well done tonight.

I thought we kept you honest for most of the match, but you were just too good in the end.

I wish I had a dollar for every time McGovern took an intercept mark. I'd have 'how the hell is he marking it again, he's a goddamn one man wall' dollars.

Surprised that Kennedy kicked 6. I thought he was quiet for large parts of the night but he made the most of his opportunities. Obviously fantastic at conversion. Happy to see him leading the Coleman. A lot of Blues fans still have a soft spot for big Josh, even after all these years.

Good luck for the rest of the year.
Carlton played all over WC in patches and I think it was only better conversion, just at the end that won it.

That and a perfectly timed mid match slump, instead of at the end. ;)

that was a pretty exciting game. congrats to the west coast eagles football club pty.ltd.

also thank **** i never have to go to subi oval, or indeed the suburb of subiaco, ever again
To be fair it's quite a lovely part of town

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X en utilisant Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back