Out: Yeo (curse), Chesser, Ledwards, thinking winning is bad
In: Hurn, Hough, Shuey (sub), more surprise wins

Backs: McGovern, Rotham, Hurn, Witherden, Cole, Hough, Jones
Mids: Kelly, Duggan, Hewett, Trew/Petch, Gaff, Hunt
Rucks: Williamses
Forwards: Allen, Darling, Maric, Cripps, Long, SPS, Petch/Trew
Sub: Shuey
Emergencies: Chesser (held out), Ledwards, Bazzo

Hurn straight swap for Yeo, obviously without the midfield rotations.

Trew into the 22 after a strong game as sub, have to reward that.

Hough back in pushes Hunt up to a wing.

Chesser and Ledwards unlucky.

Shuey to play as sub in his farewell, doubt he's up to a full game.

Don’t reckon Gov is going to get up off a 6 day break.

Simmo seemed to suggest that he was pretty sore in his presser.

Also saw him with a feel of the high hammy/glute region late in the game today. I know he’d love to play in Boots’ and Bunga’s farewell game but not worth the risk for mine having come off hamstring surgery earlier this season. Get him cherry ripe for day 1 of preseason.

Also saw him with a feel of the high hammy/glute region late in the game today. I know he’d love to play in Boots’ and Bunga’s farewell game but not worth the risk for mine having come off hamstring surgery earlier this season. Get him cherry ripe for day 1 of preseason.

Oh gawd, so Bazzo or Allen to take Tex?

Oh gawd, so Bazzo or Allen to take Tex?
Probably, the only fit KPD we’ve got left.

Yeo obviously out with a hammy so can’t even use him as a stop gap.

Unless we rob Peter to pay Paul and start Allen down back. Though given how sore Oscar is too doesn’t fill me with excitement having him also play in a game that, whilst emotion packed, is still a dead rubber at the end of the day.

Trew into the 22 after a strong game as sub, have to reward that.

Shuey to play as sub in his farewell, doubt he's up to a full game.
Match committee integrity. I'd like to see that. Trew has had a good month and deserves it but that means nothing.

I feel Shuey to the sub role not q grand send off for a retiring captain. Again with MC, they have been very comfortable picking players even though they cannot do a full game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shuey and Hurn both looked to be moving freely today albeit in a low intensity session

However, on a day when virtually every listed player made an appearance, McGovern joined Barrass, Sheed and Naitanui in the unsighted pile

Shuey and Hurn both looked to be moving freely today albeit in a low intensity session

However, on a day when virtually every listed player made an appearance, McGovern joined Barrass, Sheed and Naitanui in the unsighted pile
Schoey did mention he thought Gov did a hammy during the game so look for Gov to be the mystery out this week.

Confirmation that Hurn and Shuey are expected to be available whilst McGovern remains a test due to a rolled ankle

Hough should also be available

Assuming Gov gets up and we avoid a Thursday surprise we should have 34 players available for selection

Would give us 10 players for our final WAFL game against South Fremantle as the Beagles chase a season first victory

Huge sense of finality this week with Shuey and Hurn playing their last games for the football club and NN riding off into the sunset too.

Genuine end of an era.

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Huge sense of finality this week with Shuey and Hurn playing their last games for the football club and NN riding off into the sunset too.

Genuine end of an era.

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Yep

BA9AEF4C-90E4-4C60-BDE6-AEB18C42934C.jpeg

Another depressing thing about shuey/NN bowing out is that it takes me to 2011 when both of those lads broke oit as player and how our youngish/youthful squad were so exciting to watch. Feel like it will take at least close to 5 years till we get that feeling again

he will play

Be an interesting week with potentially 34 players available, coming off a win, Trew impressing when hitting the field and Shuey, Hurn and Hough all likely ins.

Yeo, Ledwards, Chesser out for those 3?

Like most weeks, I would really like to see Greg get a game playing inside and potentially a last chance at finally getting a win.

Hurn for Yeo
Shuey for JWilliams
Hough for LEdwards
Clark for SPS
Trew for Chesser (sub swap)

Actually tough to make a few of those changes, especially after a win. Probably just forced them in the end.
There's always the Thursday special injury that I didn't account for.

Out: Yeo, McGovern (curse), Chesser, Ledwards,
In: Hurn, Hough, Shuey, Jamieson

Backs: Allen, Rotham, Hurn, Witherden, Cole, Hough, Jones
Mids: Kelly, Duggan, Hewett, Trew/Shuey, Gaff, Hunt
Rucks: Williams, Jamieson
Forwards: Jilliams, Darling, Cripps, Long, SPS, Petch, Shue/Trew
Sub: Maric
Emergencies: Chesser (held out), Ledwards, Bazzo

Allen starting back, that’ll confuse Adelaide. Also there’s pretty much no one else to play on Tex if McGovern’s injured. Jilliams to play forward in hjs place, Jamo to help tag-team O’Brien.

Shuey to play a full game but only limited midfield time.

Trew promoted to the 22, Maric as sub and Chesser held over after they’ve both had a fair workload this year.

Would leave Ledwards, Bazzo, O’Neill, Clark, Winder, Foley, Barnett, Baker and Dewar in the WAFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back