Game Day Preseason Scrimmage -West Coast v Fremantle, Sat 24/2 : Let the melts begin

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, the Eagles recruiting team are primarily concerned with not being laughed at.

BOND 007 can you please concern you lot are a bunch of socially anxious teenage girls?

Ta.

They chose Harley coz his dreamy smile (which he needs to cut out of his game, along with his sideburns), how much more proof do you need?

not talking about other players or all australians honours.

expect more from a number one pick in a pre season scratchie than 7 disposals. where was he playing ? full back?
So what was the expectation for Harley in the pre season scratchie?
Also what should we expect from him this year then champ?
And at what point in his first season should we delist?

Enlighten us.

Happy If You Say So GIF

Chesser
Ginbey
Re
id
Hewitt
Long
Burgiel
Hough
Johnston
Rawlinson
Barnett
Bazzo
Culley
J Williams

Just listing some of the youth so we can keep track of who has been written off. Would have hoped Reid would have been given a bit more time, he is on notice! Only C Judd like performances from young players will do 🤣
Any chance you can please list them by arm size for me?

Hey, I mean I know I made the list, but such specific detail is asking a lot 😆

I’m assuming it is some sort of joke I’ve missed. Nevertheless all require work. If they aren’t in the physique of the early 90’s squad, there will be trouble!
Yeah, old mate thinks it's Simmo's most important metric for midfield selection

1708948529333.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what was the expectation for Harley in the pre season scratchie?
Also what should we expect from him this year then champ?
And at what point in his first season should we delist?

Enlighten us.

Happy If You Say So GIF
Expect more than 7 disposals in a scratch match against a team that missed finals last year
Expect having a impact in his first year befitting a number 1 draft pick, not saying he needs to win the brownlow
why would we delist him in his first year?

consider yourself enlightened

boom smile GIF

Hope Harley comes out firing v Adelaide.

Chuck him in the guts

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I hope we continue with the very conservative developmental path with time in defence and up forward with some in the middle. This is best for him and the club on so many levels.

On a wider point practice games are for practice, testing and learning.
Rebuilding is about the same with a longer term agenda.

Expect more than 7 disposals in a scratch match against a team that missed finals last year
Expect having a impact in his first year befitting a number 1 draft pick, not saying he needs to win the brownlow
why would we delist him in his first year?

consider yourself enlightened

boom smile GIF
Boom what.

Answer the questions. More than 7 so what’s satisfying a fella like you? Is it 8 disposals or is it 12 or 20 and 5 goals.

What is the impact befitting a number one draft pick. It’s not a Brownlow you said so, what exactly is it? I’d like to know so I know whether to be disappointed or not.

And if you thought my 3rd question was actually serious then……

I’d suggest you lower your expectations on a kid in his first year. It will be what it will be.

Boom what.

Answer the questions. More than 7 so what’s satisfying a fella like you? Is it 8 disposals or is it 12 or 20 and 5 goals.

What is the impact befitting a number one draft pick. It’s not a Brownlow you said so, what exactly is it? I’d like to know so I know whether to be disappointed or not.

And if you thought my 3rd question was actually serious then……

I’d suggest you lower your expectations on a kid in his first year. It will be what it will be.

I answered the questions adequately

The impact befitting a number one pick is subjective, I for one am not expecting Sam Walsh numbers in year 1. Having said that i'd expect more than Paddy Mcartins first year.

I suggest you raise your expectations on number one draft picks.

I answered the questions adequately

The impact befitting a number one pick is subjective, I for one am not expecting Sam Walsh numbers in year 1. Having said that i'd expect more than Paddy Mcartins first year.

I suggest you raise your expectations on number one draft picks.

Deleterious your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back