Autopsy Forget rock bottom - Roos enter the event horizon vs Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 16, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This is what happens when you have a mates club and continually reward s**t c$#@s like the captain. Players smiling and laughing all week on social media. It's all good fun.

They stopped caring - neither should we. But they still want your money next year. Don't forget to cough up that $ :thumbsu:

Go on though, keep serving that up. The wolves will be at the door for our future offield though cause we are losing generations of kid supporters to this era.

Didn't expect a win but 7 points in 2 quarters against 18th is a stitch up.

Club is ten years off doing anything

QNgANfm.png

e70.gif

Last edited:

Scoreless in the 3rd quarter.
This game is different. To play like this against a WAFL side just shows how bad and how far off we are.

Terrible, reactive, mediocre, average football club.

Thread started too early. This is a bugbear of mine.

But, through the first three quarters at least today, the following players were noticeably crap;

Larkey
McDonald
Young
Simpkin
Taylor
Xerri
Stephenson

This list doesn't include a bunch of players who were not good, but weren't horrible either, like Corr, McKay, and Phillips.

We are in such a deep hole and it's going to take a lot of digging to get back out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s even the point anymore?
So many ******* s**t footballers confined to one club. How is it even possible?

Zoning with a minute left when you’re a goal down. Honestly that right there shows the lack of brain cells this team has. LDU and Sheezel about the only ones that have any. Zero leadership elsewhere.

Honestly I don’t think anything has pissed me off more this year than that last minute and a half.

This loss will solidify the end of Gavin Brown and Brady Rawlings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back