Anthony Rocca
Chris Tarrant
Travis Cloke
Josh Fraser
Sean Rusling
Alan Didak
Blake Caracella

Yeah, fair point. :rolleyes:

C'mon Zeke, Harris owns the majority of that list. Rusling V. Harris. Make it happen!

MadRyan said:
C'mon Zeke, Harris owns the majority of that list. Rusling V. Harris. Make it happen!

Harris would take the number one forward that is suited (Rocca - big body), but after that, Hargrave would take Tarrant and then it is more of the smalls/mediums to take on the likes of Fraser, Rusling and Travis Cloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnson#26 said:
Harris would take the number one forward that is suited (Rocca - big body), but after that, Hargrave would take Tarrant and then it is more of the smalls/mediums to take on the likes of Fraser, Rusling and Travis Cloke.
Pity the Bullies dont have another Harris because Harris has all the makings to play on Tarrant. Fast, strong and a good spoiler. Also creates play from the backline.

Top 5 FB on my list. Potential gun.

Zeke said:
So... List Richmond's KPP's.

Go on, I dare you! :D

Code:
Stafford, Greg  
Knobel, Trent  
Pattison, Adam 
Graham, Angus 
Simmonds, Troy 
Richardson, Matthew  
Hall, Ray  
Schulz, Jay  
Gaspar, Darren  
Limbach, Dean  
McGuane, Luke  
Hughes, Cleve  
Bowden, Patrick  
Thursfield, Will  
Moore, Kelvin  
Kellaway, Andrew

Johnson#26 said:

Of course. But I want to see the Killer take on the Athlete.

I've been a signed up BHAStard for around ten months now. Future All Australian defender and elite player of the game. It's going to be interesting this season, prehaps even AA honors in 2006? One can only hope.

MadRyan said:
I've been a signed up BHAStard for around ten months now.

And doesn't it feel good? Much better than ginseng or ecchinacea.

Makes watching other games more enjoyable too, savouring the exploits of other heroes like Scarlett, Clement, Barry etc over the forces of darkness with an "F" in their position, excpet for mighty FBs.

Bentleigh said:
Code:
Stafford, Greg  
Knobel, Trent  
Pattison, Adam 
Graham, Angus 
Simmonds, Troy 
Richardson, Matthew  
Hall, Ray  
Schulz, Jay  
Gaspar, Darren  
Limbach, Dean  
McGuane, Luke  
Hughes, Cleve  
Bowden, Patrick  
Thursfield, Will  
Moore, Kelvin  
Kellaway, Andrew

Wow there is some gun fowards in that group:thumbsdown:

By the way if tou take Richo out what is the total amount of goals kicked by the above list in the last three years?

Dry Rot said:
And doesn't it feel good? Much better than ginseng or ecchinacea.

Makes watching other games more enjoyable too, savouring the exploits of other heroes like Scarlett, Clement, Barry etc over the forces of darkness with an "F" in their position, excpet for mighty FBs.

While the fight against evil is slowly yet surely beginning to be recognized by most media outlets, it is not by the average supporter. It depresses me that the gritty, hard work from the defenders of our great game is not being appreciated nor acknowledged by those who watch from the outer. Countless times have I risen Killer’s name only to be asked “Who!?” by those inferior in knowledge about the thankless tasks defenders endure week in and week out. Perhaps a trip to the residence of these infidels from the man himself will enlighten them and show them the way.

Junior player’s nation wide should inspire to be a defender because everyone knows defense wins games. Who wants to be a one trick pony prancing around the footy field like a fairy, a protected species? Evolution begin!

Pav for AA said:
SFA

And Harris is a hack

Thought I might reply to two hilarious comments on two different threads.

Mundy better than Deledio and Griffen? My sides are aching and my eyes are red from out of control laughter.

Harris a hack? Keep it up,your posts put a smile on my face each day I log on to BF.

Keep up the good work.

MadRyan said:
While the fight against evil is slowly yet surely beginning to be recognized by most media outlets, it is not by the average supporter. It depresses me that the gritty, hard work from the defenders of our great game is not being appreciated nor acknowledged by those who watch from the outer. Countless times have I risen Killer’s name only to be asked “Who!?” by those inferior in knowledge about the thankless tasks defenders endure week in and week out. Perhaps a trip to the residence of these infidels from the man himself will enlighten them and show them the way.

Junior player’s nation wide should inspire to be a defender because everyone knows defense wins games. Who wants to be a one trick pony prancing around the footy field like a fairy, a protected species? Evolution begin!

Yes, as with many of sociey's greatest problems, it begins in schools. What are the young being teached today about footy?

The Fed govt is right about the need for national standards, and this is just another example.

And if they can't get this together with the states, then I suggest that they apportion a small part of their massive advertising budget say $20m for subliminal ads for all eg force the TV networks to show repeated microsecond footage of a defender in action during all violent programs with a rating of M or above, and during any reports from Iraq.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back