Free AFL Live Pass

Remove this Banner Ad

Need one more, code is LZACW6S2 if anyone wants to join, I'll join yours in return.

Hey guys, still need another 10 for my league. Im going for 16/16 actual players with this one tro be on the safe side.

Tried to join a whole heap of others in return but they're all full!

MY CODE: X99Z9D6

Hey guys, still need another 10 for my league. Im going for 16/16 actual players with this one tro be on the safe side.

Tried to join a whole heap of others in return but they're all full!

Tried but im already in yours :) Post your code on the pies and tigers board, several of theirs have come here so you shouldnt get any grief

:drunk::drunk:
So how do we get the free Live Pass access? Is it automatically free when 5 people join my league?
I have a full league and haven't received anything

Apparently we will be notified be email on the 2nd of March if we won. What a circus they are :drunk:

Would love it it people could help mine out too, my league code is XT3K4W6P. I'll have a crack and see if I can join some of the ones still up, thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still only have 7/16 :( pls join up guys.

Would love it it people could help mine out too, my league code is XT3K4W6P. I'll have a crack and see if I can join some of the ones still up, thanks.

Hey guys just need three more please!

JZXW9HKJ

Done, return the favour?

Hi All,
Would love for you to join these leagues;
a Head to Head league (code:LXH4WY3L) and an Open League (highest point scorer) that has code EPXFD6US

If you are interested, you can also check out the discussion on team selections etc... here http://www.unambitiousus.com/uncategorized/2015-afl-fantasy-strategy-premium-mids/
They are posting a new bit each Wednesday.
Joined both.

Done.

Still only have 7/16 :( pls join up guys.

Already joined...

Hi Guys,
Still looking for as many people as possible to join these leagues.
a Head to Head league (code:LXH4WY3L) and an Open League (highest point scorer) that has code EPXFD6US
I'm happy to join yours if you join mine.
joined. if anyone else needs someone to join theirs let me know

Remove this Banner Ad

Back