Club Focus Fremantle 2024

AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance

Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

Last edited:
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

The Schultz trade already looks a master stroke by Freo.

Would love to have been a fly on the wall when they got the future first for him. Did they expect the drop off to happen this quick? Maybe not, but it has.

It will end up being a top 10 pick for a small forward who doesn't go through the middle.

If you can turn that and another pick into Logan Mcdonald its a huge win.

The Schultz trade already looks a master stroke by Freo.

Would love to have been a fly on the wall when they got the future first for him. Did they expect the drop off to happen this quick? Maybe not, but it has.

It will end up being a top 10 pick for a small forward who doesn't go through the middle.

If you can turn that and another pick into Logan Mcdonald its a huge win.

I don't know if he has dropped off, he was quite good opening round without hitting the scoreboard, kicked 2 in rd 1 but was unsighted especially early, last night he was not awful and he was committed fully which is his best point, he would die for his team. He was never a superstar, a late first rd was his value, I would've been happy with their pick last year but also would always take the gamble on a future!

If we can end up with anything with Collingwood out of the finals that is incredible, even if they snuck into 5-6th that is still pick 12 and who knows they might just finish bottom 6.

I don't know if he has dropped off, he was quite good opening round without hitting the scoreboard, kicked 2 in rd 1 but was unsighted especially early, last night he was not awful and he was committed fully which is his best point, he would die for his team. He was never a superstar, a late first rd was his value, I would've been happy with their pick last year but also would always take the gamble on a future!

If we can end up with anything with Collingwood out of the finals that is incredible, even if they snuck into 5-6th that is still pick 12 and who knows they might just finish bottom 6.

Not talking about Schultz dropping off. I'm referring to Collingwood.

if its Schultz for pick 10 and pick 34 it is a wildly one sided trade in Fremantles favour

Not talking about Schultz dropping off. I'm referring to Collingwood.

if its Schultz for pick 10 and pick 34 it is a wildly one sided trade in Fremantles favour
The hilarious part is that even counting a possible top 10 for Schultz and pick 2 for Weller, we're still behind the ledger on trades over the journey. It was only 6 years ago we gave up the opportunity to take Rozee and B.King at picks 5 and 6 to sign Hogan and Lobb.

The hilarious part is that even counting a possible top 10 for Schultz and pick 2 for Weller, we're still behind the ledger on trades over the journey. It was only 6 years ago we gave up the opportunity to take Rozee and B.King at picks 5 and 6 to sign Hogan and Lobb.

haha i think thats harsh on Fremantle.

Look at Hogan now. Worth every bit of the pick 6 you gave up for him. Not freos fault that his personal life was flipped upside down, and Perth was the worst place for him.

Things happen.

No excuse on the Andrew Mcleod trade though.

haha i think thats harsh on Fremantle.

Look at Hogan now. Worth every bit of the pick 6 you gave up for him. Not freos fault that his personal life was flipped upside down, and Perth was the worst place for him.

Things happen.

No excuse on the Andrew Mcleod trade though.
It's absolutely our fault for taking him on at the time. ****ing ridiculous call. Dees were happy for him to leave and their next best KPF was McDonald! And Lobb was never good enough to warrant splitting pick 6 in that draft.

It's worse than the Hodge trade because at least we got McPharlin out of that and the odds are we don't select Mitchell anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back