Review Fremantle Contest a Game in South Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton peeps, come on, no one on here wants your advice, stay out

Edit: holy * Carlton people, how can you think anyone here wants your input on umpires or anything to do with the game. Stay out or get pointed

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like he should - this incident could be very damaging

I am sorry, but I still believe JLo should have protected him. Even Fagan said he had no idea about what happened with his boys in Las Vegas, and we all know he did. He did what any coach would do and stuck up for them.
JLo is an over-explainer at times. Needs to find more words but say nothing.

A lot.of Carlton fans are smug and gloating with a real sense of arrogance.

The umpiring system needs change.
They need to be paid full-time with constant training, signed up for 1 season contracts and be held accountable.
On top of the base pay, which should be only minimum wage, they can make good coin from match payments.
Even better coin, the opportunity to umpire finals games. Only the best of the best.
Every game to be reviewed comprehensively by people with 0 affiliation.
The s**t umpires will not get match payments as they will be working to get better in the state leagues.

Umpires will need to confirm any issues with bias, conscious or unconscious, and be kept well clear of those games.

* Tasmania.
They need to spend up on the officiating of the game first.
100%. Billion dollar enterprise? Should absolutely have the funds to make that happen.
Geez reading through these posts is arcing me up lol

Nobody here actually believes that Clark was talking to himself do they?

Im not saying he’s a liar.

Possible sociopath. Possible blank out. I’ll even allow Terret’s.

I’m just saying if I was involved in some criminal activity and I needed a bro to assist me as an Alibi? Clark would be a solid go to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not when he went straight towards the umpire to YELL someting , apparently only to himself, but he had to change direction and walk towards umpire first... hmmmmmm

Carlton peeps, come on, no one on here wants your advice, stay out

Edit: holy * Carlton people, how can you think anyone here wants your input on umpires or anything to do with the game. Stay out or get pointed
are you able to have

Beer n Skittles​

banned from commenting or performing reactions to posts on our board? He is currently trolling posts to inappropriately lol

what a coward

Definitely not, but I'm sure a lot worse gets said than "f'ing idiot" that the umpires ignore.

If the umpire didn't hear what he said, word for word, but determined it was bad, that in itself is poor umpiring and abuse of power

When reporter say its reported or it is understood, it's bs. The fact he gave details is no proof but its more believable.

The reporter is no friend of Fremantle and is on the payroll of the AFL.
WEll sadly we cant go by what Clark said to his firends apparnetly .... if he wont make an official statement then it remains that he walked towrds the umpire. shouted something that the umpires decided was dissent, not just swearing in GENERAL as there is no crime for swaring on the field, only for swearing at umpires in such a way that it amounts to DISSENT

Freo should do a press media conference with Clark and make the statement of what occured.
But that will never happen.

Not really, unless he specifically said "******* idiot, Jordan."

Again, it's something that can easily be confirmed if the AFL releases the audio.

Called it.

One day later, and Channel 7 News Perth just ran a story, where an AFL representative admits and confirms --in person and on camera -- that the umpires got the initial touched call wrong.

But do the AFL also bother to confirm the umpire's error and repeat their admission of fault anywhere on their website (which has national coverage, not just in Perth?)

Well what do you fcuking think!!!?? ...

Freo... From one of your longest believing and longest suffering supporters -- I'm begging you... win the fcuking premiership THIS year.

...not in a year's time, or two year's time, or three years time....

...THIS FCUKING YEAR!

The AFL don't want you to win the flag, and they no longer care enough to try and hide it.

They'll make far more money if one of the big four Melbourne clubs win it, than if you do. Four weeks in, and the fix is already set.

Don't give the prciks the satisfaction!!!

Take this slap in the face personally.
and win every game from here on in.

Play clean.

Play brutally.

Play within the rules,and don't ever blink at the shitty calls that come.

Bury your opponents cleanly and legally week after week.

Don't give those dishonest, disrespectful, narcissistic, profit driven, pestilent arse-crack boils that run this vomitous comp the arse routing satisfaction of robbing Freo of YET ANOTHER premiership.

They've already done it once to our womens AFLW side... and now it's your turn.

I say again -- don't give them the satisfaction!!

FORCE the AFL to comply through winning without any cause for dispute or argument...

...cause clearly it ain't gonna happen by any other method.

(Mike drop... and yes, I'll probably enjoy my BF ban an awful lot.... It'll be my first -- well worth it frankly.)

Last edited:
WEll sadly we cant go by what Clark said to his firends apparnetly .... if he wont make an official statement then it remains that he walked towrds the umpire. shouted something that the umpires decided was dissent, not just swearing in GENERAL as there is no crime for swaring on the field, only for swearing at umpires in such a way that it amounts to DISSENT

Freo should do a press media conference with Clark and make the statement of what occured.
But that will never happen.
I'm pretty sure he does a weekly radio segment with someone (can't remember who) so I'm sure he'll be asked about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back