Fremantle Vs. Port Adelaide - Rd 23, 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Still raining over here, only lightly, but very overcast. Had heavy falls most of the day yesterday. Forecast is for isolated showers.

Was tempted to go Port but Barlow in tips it back to Freo for me. Should be a cracker with a Freo win giving them a very good show of a home PF. (Reckon they are every show of knocking swans off if they play them).

Starting to clear now, looks a bit brighter though a little overcast. Upgrade from slow 6 to dead 5.
Yeah last night someone on the Port mentioned that it should be fine by the time the game starts and that Subi had good drainage.

EDIT: Belmont still showing slow 6 on TattsBet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah last night someone on the Port mentioned that it should be fine by the time the game starts and that Subi had good drainage.

EDIT: Belmont still showing slow 6 on TattsBet.
I'm about 50 minutes south of Subi. Has stopped raining here and my lawn is greasy but certainly not sodden, Subi does have good drainage.

IDY20115.mslp-precip.009.png

Outlook for 1pm when the game starts. Might get a sprinkle, but no real rain.

I'm nervous as all s**t. :eek::oops:

As we've seen earlier in the year, a depleted and out of form freo can easily account for West Coast, so if I were you I'd be cheering for the little brother.

Playing Freo at a neutral venue would be easier than travelling to AO IMO.

Obviously both Freo and Port are better than West Coast, but I'd still prefer a crack at an upset at subi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back