Certified Legendary Thread Future of James Aish, for a limited time only! (trolling opposition supporters automatic day off)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part about it all is the possibility of having to go through another trade period dealing with Eddie and that club.
I think that's why Leigh said sign with us or go to the draft.

IIRC it's all basically AFL Media running the club sites.

Most of the content now is just a rehash of stories posted on the AFL website. It's all automated and gets a story on the main club site if key words are mentioned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aish decision imminent...surely staying?!?!

Or our social media team showing their usual lack of understanding of the emotions of supporters.

I think people need to cool their jets. I don't think that tweet is the portent of good news that some think.

Last edited:
I don't like young draftees who enter the draft knowing they could end up interstate and squib it after a couple of years.

Some draftees these days KNOW they will only spend a year or two at their original club. They work with their management even before they are drafted to orchestrate a trade to their desired club. It's absolute crap.

Or our social media team showing their usual lack of understanding of the emotions of supporters.

I think people need to cool their jets. I don't think that tweet is the portent of good news that some think.

Yep. Not a word from Aish except that he will be revealing his decision tomorrow.

Either way, pretty glad it will be all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back