Certified Legendary Thread Future of James Aish, for a limited time only! (trolling opposition supporters automatic day off)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst ninja delete ever.
Hardly ninja delete, i didn't know whether he was serious or not, found out he was not so l deleted. Did u want a medal?

Anyway, last time l am talking about it, l didn't personally find it that hilarious and if u lot want to make fun out of a simple error, then go ahead but l find it very juvenile and immature.

Hardly ninja delete, i didn't know whether he was serious or not, found out he was not so l deleted. Did u want a medal?

Anyway, last time l am talking about it, l didn't personally find it that hilarious and if u lot want to make fun out of a simple error, then go ahead but l find it very juvenile and immature.

I actually think he does. The prick (of Brisbane Town).

As an aside, does anyone else get shitted off by the fact that Chewbacca doesn't get a medal at the end of Star Wars?

Give the Wookie a ******* medal!

I'm shitted off that I don't understand you post. :(

He was sitting right ******* next to Han Solo in the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon when they helped destroy the first Death Star, yet gets absolutely snubbed at the medal ceremony.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was sitting right ******* next to Han Solo in the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon when they helped destroy the first Death Star, yet gets absolutely snubbed at the medal ceremony.

One of the great injustices of our time.

I mean, it's not as bad as that time someone had a mild chuckle at a gullible poster on the Lions board, but still pretty bad.

Also:

iUiRust.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back